• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghostbusters III... it's REALLY happening this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Which does not speak kindly to him.

No matter how much I love the guys humor.

It truly does change my perceptions of the man. I understand that he thinks it's a terrible idea to do another movie, and he thinks he looks too old, and all of that. Maybe he thought he was a sex symbol during those Ghostbuster days and thinks the current Bill Murray would be a horrible contrast. Either way his reluctance is personal and real, and has nothing to do with money, because he has plenty. And his friends are asking him to do it, so his reasons for sticking to his guns must be really good.

Where would he be without these guys? A poor man's Micheal Keaton is where. Maybe the script isn't good enough. Maybe the motivations behind this movie aren't the best. Maybe they should wait a bit more for a better movie. I dunno. Maybe that's what he's thinking. But the movie without him will not be the same...

edit: what? oh? awesome. never mind then.
edi2: oh blast you, reed richards. you crush my dreams again.

FUCK.

perhaps the shittiest bump of all time. no offense, because we all make mistakes but... goddamnit :´(

screw that shit website. get off my internet!

Shit, sorry, I deserve that. I saw it on my Facebook feed and glanced over it on my way out the door. It looked legit. Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom