• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizzy

the catalyst was the magical space battery that they found the plans for on mars and they figured out it "output energy" but didn't know what it actually did even though they built it over the course of the game and then only at the very end did they realize it was supposed to plug into the citadel because the citadel had three magical buttons on top of it all along for special choices if a catalyst was slotted in like a 32x

oh wait, no, that's the crucible. the catalyst is the kid that's right

A perfect example of how a "predictable" ending like Shephard being the catalyst isn't always the worst thing.

Also, now that Patrick has found this artifact, someone just needs to find Dave's infamous GOTY note and all will be right with the world.

kuppy

Not sure what to think about the video podcast, it kind of doesn't suit the way I normally listen to podcasts but I'm also at that point where I want as much Giant Bomb as I can. Gonna give the test video a short try. Forgot that I came to really dislike the ads segment though, hopefully they will also put up a premium version.
If it wouldn't be a hassle to sync up the video and audio progress I would say that I would switch between them, having the video on while drawing etc. But this way I'll probably not end up watching it a whole bunch.

But you guys surely will post the highlight segments that I should give a look. Guess they might now also be incorporated in the best of videos. I can live with that.

JV's wing eating technique https://twitter.com/JohnVignocchi/statuses/756933456408547328

He's doing a 50 wing challenge...
My mind was kind of blown there for a second.

d'awwww https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/756942530600665089

CoEzNe6XgAAuucq.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
After Hitman Season 1 is done I want Brad&Dan try the Suit Only/Silent Assassin challenge on a map of their choosing.

Why are there so many pictures of Alex being threatened by Jeff out there.

There's a reason why Alex works for minimum wage

Jintor

Vinny managed to find the fun in necropolis and sucked Alex in with him for a little bit. That was a surprisingly okay QL of a kinda eh looking game.

oti

Banned
Vinny managed to find the fun in necropolis and sucked Alex in with him for a little bit. That was a surprisingly okay QL of a kinda eh looking game.

First I thought "hey this looks cool maybe going for a Below vibe here" but then I saw the attack animation.

I'm having fun with Setsuna. I suggest people go in without super high expectations, or have something on a second screen (I'm rewatching Metal Gear Scanlon while playing) as the story is hella uninteresting.

Am i just totally imagining things r did there used to be a goty category "Best late title card"? I wonder if anything could challenge doom for that this year, i guess it also has a shot at best moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom