• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Shiiit, I've barely gotten into Battlefield and now this looks great. Too many video games, it's the worst time to be playing games.

Will definitely be cranking up the difficulty though.

Zaph

Shiiit, I've barely gotten into Battlefield and now this looks great. Too many video games, it's the worst time to be playing games.

I quit playing the BF1 campaign to play Titanfall 2 - it's a lot more fun. BF1 is cool, but boy, you can tell people had low expectations because the quality of that campaign is way overhyped.

I quit playing the BF1 campaign to play Titanfall 2 - it's a lot more fun. BF1 is cool, but boy, you can tell people had low expectations because the quality of that campaign is way overhyped.

I can totally see this campaign being way more fun than BF1.

Yo he's a robot that's great.

The thing that sucks about backlogs is that now that there are so few games coming out that I want, I have lost a lot of desire to play my old games.

repeater

This was fun, but I'm gonna switch over to the Waypoint stream when that starts.

Hopefully they'll have had the good sense to secure an exclusive Jeff Bakalar appearance.

oti

Banned
Since Overwatch I don't have real interest in any other FPS for now. One loot box every day is the perfect amount of FPS I want in a day.

This mode looks fun. I didn't get to play the technical test.
Since Overwatch I don't have real interest in any other FPS for now. One loot box every day is the perfect amount of FPS I want in a day.
I wish I could consistently get a loot box every night. Seems like every other night at best for me. Just not enough time to play! If I don't get Witch Mercy during this event I'll be real bummed.

I still haven't played Overwatch or much of Splatoon. I played the Doom demo and it didn't do much for me. Maybe I'm just not into FPS games anymore.

how has dan never eaten a baked potato

In Texas you can get a baked potato jammed with cheese and pulled pork or brisket or any delicious BBQ meats. This is a regular item at most bbq places

It doesn't seem like being in a Titan is much improved from the first game. Like Jeff, I really preferred being on foot and didn't usually do much with my Titan.

So we're not getting VinnyVania today? Darn it, Jeff, why'd you have to bring your stinkin Titanfall trash? :(

Edit: At least there's the Waypoint stream. Waypoint still sounds more like a game studio than a journalist site, but oh well. I don't think I've ever actually seen Danielle Riendeau before.

Second Edit: I wonder if Jeff's in town to help out Austin on this marathon since they mentioned special guests. I just want Vinny to show up so I can hear another "Vinny!"

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Watching the World of Final fantasy quick look. This hmmm um interesting. Anyone have it? Thoughts on it?

repeater

This Mike Diver guy isn't going to last another six hours
In four hours when Austin is trying to speedrun Syndicate, even a post-Brexit UK in creeping fascism mode is gonna start looking PREEEEEETTY appealing.

Jeff in NYC? So no UPF or east coast UPF? On mobile so I can't see the schedule
Jeff played Titanfall with Vinny and Alex on stream a couple of hours ago. UPF is on the schedule as per usual.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Waypoint's video features are region locked?

hwat

Top Bottom