• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Which episode of Demo derby are you up to?

I jumped to the first one when Jeff joins after 0 because I needed to hear Jeff dropping knowledge after you guys got me hyped. I watched it tonight at work. Him talking about Grind Session during the Aggressive Inline demo was a blast from the past. One of those games no one remembers nor no one talks about, forgotten to time. Mister Mosquito demo fuck yes. Thought Drew was giving Sky Gunner a bit too much shit - it's a great game! But other than that, really liked it. Tons of crap games and shooting the shit talking game history, one of my favorite topics.

Anjin M

Thank you all for helping me write the next OT. It's probably dumb, but I like it.

Try not to burn down the thread before I get home from work tomorrow.

Lunar FC

Every new thread reminds me of my 3/4 of the way done OT that I made but never try to finish.

Also, why is Jeffery on the eartern bloc?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I jumped to the first one when Jeff joins after 0 because I needed to hear Jeff dropping knowledge after you guys got me hyped. I watched it tonight at work. Him talking about Grind Session during the Aggressive Inline demo was a blast from the past. One of those games no one remembers nor no one talks about, forgotten to time. Mister Mosquito demo fuck yes. Thought Drew was giving Sky Gunner a bit too much shit - it's a great game! But other than that, really liked it. Tons of crap games and shooting the shit talking game history, one of my favorite topics.

Watch the third one.

It's where the magic starts.

Kh1 > kh2

Put that on my cremation ash urn because I don't want to be buried in a world where space is valuable dammit

I disagree. Maybe you mean story wise?(All I know about KH is light and darkness)Because gameplay wise 2 is miles ahead and apart from the dull as shit opening of 2, everything else is great.

Titanfall 2's the real deal brehs

I am hearing this from everyone. I really can't wait to get it and BF1 within the next week or so, going to be a good time.

Bowlie

Banned
I disagree. Maybe you mean story wise?(All I know about KH is light and darkness)Because gameplay wise 2 is miles ahead and apart from the dull as shit opening of 2, everything else is great.

might as well say "dull as shit Roxas"

Rad, will tune in. Isnt mp8 on Wii doe?

Yeah, yeah, it was just the thought of having vinny, alex, (potentially) jeff and austin playing a party game. fingers crossed for sonic shuffle

Meguro

Banned
KH games are fun but even as someone who ostensibly likes anime, I can't take the story in those games.
KH2 FM critical mode is a blast though.

Also someone here said Titanfall 2 is the real deal and I agree.
It's real good.

I've been using qlcrew for Demo Derby. Such a great site and resource. GB need to hire them to help organize the site.

I always find it funny when the crew talk about bad stores/OS' because the organisation of their site is horrendous and QLCrew is everything it needs to be.

Being able to do some many filters, with all the games listed with timestamps etc, is brilliant. I use QLCrew more than GB itself now for this reason.

Just hire that guy and integrate it directly into the site.

KH has become less and less a Disney thing, so I'm sorry for you both.

U6e8qVu.gif

Johndoey

Banned

I am hearing this from everyone. I really can't wait to get it and BF1 within the next week or so, going to be a good time.

Bruh, KH 2's opening is masterful, the tedium and lack of stakes gives the feel of a bunch of friends gathering for some end of vacation kicks, then lets the inconsistencies pile until the reveal.

On the other hand it's also boring as hell, so I don't know where i'm going with this.
----
Oh the Shadow the hedgehog disc suddenly broke? Suuuuuure.

Well that was a fun date.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Ohnonono

Does the beastcast sound like sort of slowed down distorted garbage to anyone else? Everything else on the site is perfect but for some reason the beastcast for the past few weeks sounds horrible. If it is on my end that is crazy because everything else sounds fine.

Xater

Does the beastcast sound like sort of slowed down distorted garbage to anyone else? Everything else on the site is perfect but for some reason the beastcast for the past few weeks sounds horrible. If it is on my end that is crazy because everything else sounds fine.

Everything is fine on my end.

Sounds fine to me, both downloaded to my phone and on the site.

Jeff talking about Titanfall 2 makes me want to play through the campaign, but I'm not paying 60€ just for that. It's one of those games where I wish I was able to buy the SP campaign for half the price or something.

It would definitely be better for EA than me abusing Origin's return policy
On a browser. Sounds fine on my phone. Weird that that one thing would be messed up on the browser though. I will listen to it on my phone. Stupid old work computer.

You could try downloading the MP3 on the computer.

Top Bottom