• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I'm warming up to the artstyle seeing how the characters are so expressive, but the weapons seem a little too RPS? I dunno I guess I'd have to look at a wiki with properties or something but it seems like there's match-ups where its heavily in favour of one weapon over another and combined with the RNG spawn that could be unfun

Strimei

While I dislike the character models, I will say the kinda freaky art style does lend itself well to making the environments really weird and cool looking. And gross.

Strimei

Is there any ELP in Rockband? That would be fitting.

Is that Emerson, Lake, and Palmer? I wouldn't know, truth be told, I have zero interest in those games. If anything, I hold a bit of a hatred for them.

Not that they're bad, mind. Its just that my first year working an airport many years back involved hours shoving those god damn guitar hero controllers through the scanners. They always seemed to get stuck on something and it seemed like damn near EVERYONE brought it with them that Thanksgiving.

The only thing I hated pushing through more were crocs. The guitars may get stuck, but at least if you give them a push, they went through. Crocs? Crocs are so damn light they didn't even get pushed through the flaps. And then get stuck on the inner flaps. And cause a jam. Fucking crocs.

I just associate Guitar Hero (and related games) with those long hours shoving luggage (and plastic guitars) through security scanners.

neshcom

Banned
The great thing about retro is that you can just make everything retro and it'll all look good regardless of what era it's meant to evoke. Retro!

Wunder

Who is people?

They should probably pick and play more games on camera. Why bother prepping a QL by playing hours of the game before recording, when you can just record from the start and we can see everything?

Anyways Mondays off plus they also come into the office late at 10am right? Then it's a lot of hours playing video games as a job, on or off camera, and then writing a few things occasionally. Y'know their jobs are very cushy compared to most people, even in highly developed countries.

YThey just need to find enough time in the day to sit in front of a camera with a video game. Millions and millions of people would kill for that to be the main focus of their job. They're extremely lucky.

I misremembered the sammy post but those are the two I remember off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom