• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Brad got really manly
BnPRDMdIcAAsxh1.jpg:large

Patryn

Vinnyvania with PC engine nonsense happening or Just Vinnyvania,

I opt for just Vinnyvania

The only reason I think they did the PC Engine thing was that they didn't want another 2 hour stream of him just fighting Dracula. Now that he's beat Drac and moving on to a new Castlevania, I don't see any reason to do two screens.

Myggen

Simon's Quest might be the most dissapointed I've ever been of a game. So it'll be interesting to really see it played again.

I like how they all went into the podcast studio the day after recording but instead of talking about the Xbox news they just made fun of Patrick. Giant Bomb is the best.

popo

How long until theres a post complaining about John Drake shilling his kickstarter on vinnyvania

Funky Student just started sharpening his knives. Meanwhile Chuck it stroking himself over the stream audio being slightly out of sync again.

I've never seen Simon's Quest, but it's certainly living up to the reputation of being obtuse and convoluted. This seems like it would be an exercise in frustration if you didn't have someone guiding you.

Simon's Quest was impossibly hard to find due to the cartridge shortage.

I remember ruining some poor Sears' employees day every day by asking if they had the game yet and disguising my voice to ask several times a day for six weeks.

How much of Whistleblower did Patrick get through? I don't know why given how many horror games I've played but Outlast made me nervous enough not to finish so I'm tempted to just watch someone else play the dlc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom