• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2015 | L.A. on Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Drew is happy then I am happy

nkXzrV8.gif
A1OxI.gif

Tonight makes no sense.

Money in the Bank, Game 5, Bethesda Conference, Game of Thrones finale.

Don't have any days off this week so I'll catch the Sony commentary stream live on the first day.

Myggen

For the OP, here's the times for the late night shows from the Attack Plan podcast. All times in PDT:

Tuesday: 6:30pm

Wednesday: 7:30pm

Thursday: 7:30pm

CeeSaw

None of GB's E3 content requires premium right? Because if it does I will go premium for the late night roundtables.

Vire

NBA Finals, Game of Thrones Finale and Giant Bomb Bethesda Conference Stream.

I dunno what to doooooo.

just to be sure, everything is going to be archived, right?

Always is. I'll add archive links as and when they're available to the OP, want it to be a nice compendium of all their E3 content by time Friday rolls around.

edit: oh yeah, youtube means auto-archiving too

Mahonay

Banned
Pumped for tonight. Gonna have to pause Money in the Bank and switch over to the Giant Bomb stream when it comes time.

CeeSaw

Thanks Gavin!

NBA Finals, Game of Thrones Finale and Giant Bomb Bethesda Conference Stream.

I dunno what to doooooo.

I am gonna have to go with Finals live (hard to dodge spoilers on that one). And then hopefully I can make it thru GoT without falling asleep like the manchild I am and catch up on the Bethesda stream during some downtime tomorrow.

Scizzy

Wait, is Dan really putting the conference tonight ahead of a wrestling PPV? This is a sacrifice that few have ever equalled.

kevin1025

Banned
My plan is to watch the conferences live sans talk over, and then to immediately watch the Youtube archive of the talk over's. That's double the awesome, but also double the time. Plus it all falls apart for EA and Ubisoft being on top of each other almost. Oh well.

Mahonay

Banned
Wait, is Dan really putting the conference tonight ahead of a wrestling PPV? This is a sacrifice that few have ever equalled.
He said he's still planning on trying to watch it while he's there. WWE puts up the archives of their PPVs on the Network almost immediately after they're over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom