• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2015 | L.A. on Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

So, is there any premium content planned around e3 week?

Nope, everything is always free. They might put up some behind the scenes stuff for Premium members after the fact (but the big 30+ hours "documentary" they do every year will probably still be free), but probably nothing more than that.

Jibbed

My first E3 as a GB subscriber! I think I'll probably catch their Bethesda stream live seeing as I'm up that late watching GoT anyway.

That art is fucking amazing, by the way.

Volotaire

One of my favourite gifs.

2641601-1873892521-6YyB7.gif

drotahorror

I'll probably be watching the conferences via giantbomb. As much as I have lost respect for them over the past couple years, their commentary'd conferences are usually pretty entertaining.

So I wonder if them streaming over youtube will let me watch it on my Xbox One now, the live streams specifically never seemed to work on the xbox when it's their normal player, that'd make it easy to throw it on in the background.

BTA

How long does it usually take for the We Talk Over streams to be archived? I won't get home till around 5:30 EST tomorrow at the earliest, so I'm planning to watch Microsoft's as soon as I get home and Sony's live, but will EA's be ready to watch between them too?

How long does it usually take for the We Talk Over streams to be archived? I won't get home till around 5:30 EST tomorrow at the earliest, so I'm planning to watch Microsoft's as soon as I get home and Sony's live, but will EA's be ready to watch between them too?

As these are being streamed through Youtube, they should be archived immediately.

Myggen

Immediately on Youtube, day after on the site.

I'll probably be watching the conferences via giantbomb. As much as I have lost respect for them over the past couple years, their commentary'd conferences are usually pretty entertaining.

DearDizzyAmberpenshell.gif

jmood88

I haven't had time to listen to the podcasts/watch videos since I started grad school a couple years ago but I'll be trying to get back to old listening/viewing habits during E3.

Myggen

Update on Rorie's horrible joke during the E3 Bombcast that will never be known to the world:

@danfess said: I have to know what Rorie's joke was. Please. Was it Brett Hart joke level brutal?

Rorie: Probably worse. A poor choice of words that is better not being known.

Are you subscribed to Giantbomb? If so you can just hit the video link on the iOS youtube app and it will start streaming.

Not sure if it'll work on PS4.

Cool, on second thought though I may prefer to watch to vanilla conferences to absorb the info uncolored and then watch them talking over them later.

oti

Banned
How to watch E3 press conferences.

First: Watch the pressers without commentary. Post snarky comments on GAF/Twitter as you please.

Second: Watch the pressers again, with GB commentary. Experience the crew's snarky comments.

Third: Watch GB's E3 output again because let's face it this is your life.

Watching the Youtube livestreams all depends on if your app is updated to support it.
I'm pretty sure XB1 and PS4 support it but 360 and PS3 do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom