• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

My lunch break is in 45 minutes and there's still no BITE up yet #PanicMode.

I should also probably stop staying up past midnight to play Persona 5 when I have to be at work by 7:00am. *shrugs*

I figured I'd just bang out a quick boss fight before bed. That may have been a mistake, I ended up stuck in some MGS4-length cutscenes. At least I'm still pretty well rested from my 4 day weekend that was completely devoured by P5.

Might be the first Beast in the East I don't watch in one shot, although I am very curious if they reach this chapter boss and Dan's reaction to it. I bet I could just grind Mementos while watching it...

I figured I'd just bang out a quick boss fight before bed. That may have been a mistake, I ended up stuck in some MGS4-length cutscenes.

I've done this numerous times, playing for an extra 45 minutes or something and then forgetting to save before going to sleep, which launches another 20-30 minutes of stuff happening. But I'm having a blast. I hope more duders play it so they can talk about it on Bombcast/Beastcast.

daveo42

Banned
I can only assume something happened Friday after the end of their TLC stream. Maybe they were all fired for live streaming a four foot penis.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Mothafuckin Johnny Tran is in the new Prison Break season

8Z5xYHj.jpg

Hjod

Banned
I think I'll hold of on BitE for now, I'm very close to catching up to the duders and I don't want to be spoiled, so I'll play a bit ahead of them instead.

Fast and Furious 1-7 will be arriving today as well, so I have some #content to hold me over at least.

Joeku

I think I'll hold of on BitE for now, I'm very close to catching up to the duders and I don't want to be spoiled, so I'll play a bit ahead of them instead.

Fast and Furious 1-7 will be arriving today as well, so I have some #content to hold me over at least.
Did you make sure to get the extended versions of five through seven?

Hjod

Banned
Did you make sure to get the extended versions of five through seven?

Shit, no I didn't.

I bought them all on blu-ray, it was all the movies in one box so I didn't check if they were the extended versions, hopefully they are.

neoemonk

Do they do sub discounts frequently?

There's a list in the OP of premium stuff and turns out I'm interested in a lot of it. I had no idea.

There's a list in the OP of premium stuff and turns out I'm interested in a lot of it. I had no idea.

I think they do a sale once or twice a year. It's normally $50/year but I don't think I've paid more than $30/year in a while.

hobozero

Once or twice a year at least. usually around the Big Live Show in the fall (if they do one), sometimes around the holidays, and randomly through the year.

You know, Rorie seems like such an awesome guy that if you messaged him and asked politely I bet you'd get an answer. That dude is that hardest workin man in show business.

You say that now, but just wait until Dan starts making custom amiibos.

Oddly enough painting miniatures is what initially put me off of Warhammer. But then I got into the X-Wing Miniatures game and the figurines come pre-painted, and it's like a crack addiction. I can't stop playing.

ZeroCoin

As mentioned, there should be a sale coming up next month. It doesn't include the store voucher that a normal subscription includes. So keep that in mind.

I originally got my subscription on sale, but then it auto charged me the following year. They offered refunds if you didn't want the store credit, but I didn't bother. GB deserves it, and I deserve to wear a shirt with Vinny and a rocket on it.

Joeku

Shit, no I didn't.

I bought them all on blu-ray, it was all the movies in one box so I didn't check if they were the extended versions, hopefully they are.

The difference in length of each is only about a minute, but that means that at times your movie is going to jump several seconds ahead of the podcast and that might get annoying. I hope they're extended.

Hjod

Banned
The difference in length of each is only about a minute, but that means that at times your movie is going to jump several seconds ahead of the podcast and that might get annoying. I hope they're extended.

Haha ok, yeah that is going to be annoying, but I'll figure it out one way or another. Thanks for the heads up!

Meneses

btw, I don't know if they realised it further along the episode, but the keyboardist in the Karaoke video is the Advisor from the Kazama office.

strafer

I also got to mention that I got a hug from a total stranger today.

Went to take a picture of the flowers and the decorations they had made after the attacks and this guy just came up and asked me if I needed a hug.

First I was a bit taken because this has never happened during my 30 years living on this planet.

Seeing people coming together like this made me a bit emotional.

But what I would wanna do is hug the mother who lost his 11 year old son. She needs em.

Vengal

I have like 6 hours in it and haven't got one yet. 😞

I spent two gaming sessions grinding levels and money in the second palace. It seems really easy to lose time doing nothing trophy worth in these games. Maybe Vinny is just taking baths with old men.

daveo42

Banned
Vinny and Jason have both started Persona 5 but haven't earned any trophies yet

Vinny probably doesn't have the time to play much Persona 5 and Jason is probably still playing Nioh or that new game he mentioned a few weeks back. Someone will get to it eventually, but far to late to finish before GotY discussions, meaning it'll get beat out in any category it's nominated for.

Still a little salty over Life is Strange getting panned just because no one finished the whole game.

I am suprised Dan hasnt done the Beast circle attack yet.

Its my favorite dumb attack in the game. Pile driving that dude in the tunnel over and over was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom