• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed obviously Trollly to me. Everyone talking about Rick and Morty and just jumping in and saying only that it's bad. Seemed like a jokey troll post to me. Why I just replied with a burp... /shrug

Yup. Its like when I shit on mcelroy or persona when people wont stop talking about them and I get some hilarious responses.

Zaph

jAg5zuF.png

LiK

It seemed obviously Trollly to me. Everyone talking about Rick and Morty and just jumping in and saying only that it's bad. Seemed like a jokey troll post to me. Why I just replied with a burp... /shrug

Dan doesn't usually do driveby posts in here. He usually reserves that for Twitter where he gets the most attention.

dcassell

Banned
Just finished watching the Phantasmagoria RPCG.

What an interesting game. This was one that really scarred me looking up footage when I was 14. Shit was gross. Watching the whole thing, it's WAY more tame than I originally thought, with all the gross stuff coming across as 100% silly. Pretty entertaining stuff from Vinny though. Very different vibe of humor than what's going on at GB now, I can see a lot of his sense of humor maturing over the years.

On to Puzzle of Flesh.

This game looks awful, but it's actually a great skateboarding game. Up there with THPS3/4.

4's career mode is nothing amazing but the level design and actual skating mechanics are the top of the series.

I mean you could argue THUG2 had the best mechanics but outside of sticker slap I think everything they added past 4 was unnecessary.

I think it would be cool if they checked out heroes of the storm again. It is an extremely different game now compared to the first time they looked at it, especially with the release of 2.0 this week.

Just finished watching the Phantasmagoria RPCG.

What an interesting game. This was one that really scarred me looking up footage when I was 14. Shit was gross. Watching the whole thing, it's WAY more tame than I originally thought, with all the gross stuff coming across as 100% silly. Pretty entertaining stuff from Vinny though. Very different vibe of humor than what's going on at GB now, I can see a lot of his sense of humor maturing over the years.

On to Puzzle of Flesh.

This game looks awful, but it's actually a great skateboarding game. Up there with THPS3/4.

I had a ton of fun with it when I was younger! I also remember TalkRadar making fun of it about a decade ago at this point it feels like, so the soundtrack always sticks in my brain.

dcassell

Banned
4's career mode is nothing amazing but the level design and actual skating mechanics are the top of the series.

I mean you could argue THUG2 had the best mechanics but outside of sticker slap I think everything they added past 4 was unnecessary.

I don't think getting off your board was ever a necessary addition to the series, but THUG 1/2 were so good when I was a teenager. The Jackass/Bam Margera stuff seems really juvenile now, but I was so into that when I was younger. It came at the perfect time.

Also Eric Sparrow is a great video game villain.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Persona 5's bugging you about palaces and when to go to bed is like 'hey cousin lets go bowling' turned up to a thousand.

daveo42

Banned
I've enjoyed what I've seen of Rick and Morty and there seems to be at least some depth to the show past the sexual innuendo and general low brow humor. It's better than most stuff on Adult Swim's current line up and most current western "adult" cartoons.

Rick and Morty is bad and not funny.

I want to know what kind of shows you find not bad and funny. Need it as a point of reference.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How old are you?

I learned that time is far more valuable than wasting time on something you don't like.

27. RPGs tend to have slow starts so I usually give them a little more time to get better.

I hated Deadly Premonition for the first couple of hours for example. Played moreo f it when it came out on PS3 and it became one of my favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom