• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

tumblr_nec56n9EQU1qfnp35o2_500.gif

Catvoca

Banned
Stop doing yourself a disservice and play p3p
so you can save shinji

But how can I romance Mitsuru then? I played P3P the last time I replayed P3 and didn't like not having all the 3D sections so I'm playing FES this time. Fem protag is really cool though.

More fuel for the fire: One of the people that responded to Amarisse's announcement about leaving her prior job responded with this:

1cvF1uI.png

First one: Star Trek, 2nd one: Hawaii

CBS owns Star Trek and is where Hawaii 5-0 airs

Edit: Self-counter point, she follows some Rooster Teeth people on twitter, most recent like is a RT tweet, and RT is in Austin.

kiguel182

Monday's stream should be the 100 best applicants in a Battlegrounds stream that is streamed and that we can bet on. The winner takes the job.

Yknow

I can see them recording a podcast with the new hire on Monday, if it really is..amarisse(?) since shes apparently going to austin this week too.

No way theyd just come in on monday to play a game or even announce a new hire since they can do that on tuesday just as easily.

Teddified

Yknow

I can see them recording a podcast with the new hire on Monday, if it really is..amarisse(?) since shes apparently going to austin this week too.

No way theyd just come in on monday to play a game or even announce a new hire since they can do that on tuesday just as easily.

Considering the possibility that the first day for the new hire is on Monday, they will need to be in the office probably for the first day/starting new job stuff. And the rest of the guys would want to be there to walk them through the process and get them used to the place.

In that case there would be a reason to go in on Monday.

Considering the possibility that the first day for the new hire is on Monday, they will need to be in the office probably for the first day/starting new job stuff. And the rest of the guys would want to be there to walk them through the process and get them used to the place.

In that case there would be a reason to go in on Monday.

Usually when it comes to new hires they bring them in near the end of the week in order to do orientation because usually thats when the workload is lighter at the workplace.

Guys. What if
FF XV
is better than Persona 5.

That forces me to choose between a game so bland it's impossible to form an opinion on it and a game I spent 60+ hours on before coming to the realization that it's both boring but also I hate it.

So. Maybe?

Tubobutts

All this new hire talk and everyone is forgetting the most important question anyway.

How long until the new hire(s) leave to join Waypoint?

Mr. F

Banned
It's been very good lately, IMO. Especially last ep, but I wouldn't mind a seat change.

Yeah the last couple have been better, but in the grand scheme they're the first two I've actually finished in forever so I still hope they mix it up sometime.

With the current state of the show I also feel the runtime being 2+ hours or whatever is unnecessary and to its detriment, I dread long ones more than ever these days.

Not familiar with Amarisse or these new hire conspiracies, but I have to know...what are her thoughts on Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Burnout Paradise? Game of the generation podcast is happening sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom