• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How did that show off thread not have
- grenade in shack from that battlegrounds stream
- grenade plus neat door closing from the latest BG stream

Nice. I went out and bought MK8 Deluxe. Played a fuck ton of it on the WiiU but more MK8 doesn't seem like a bad thing at all.

I played a LOT of MK8 on the WiiU and recently bought it on the Switch and it's still awesome! 200cc and a good battle mode goes a long way! Also I never played the DLC tracks, so there's a lot of good new stuff to offer.

daveo42

Banned
Watching sports on TV is boring. Going to a game tho...only way to experience sports. Except Cricket. No one even knows what Cricket is, how it's played, or why people lie about liking it.

RISE IS MY WAIFU

I would side with you if you had good taste in waifus.

oti

Banned
you went for the "forgetting Alex" joke :p

3982bbf61746482e87e5143e58cc6d09.png

pmunk

Can't recommend PREY enough to any of you lot if you haven't had the chance to play it, particularly if you're a GCU member.

$31.99 or so is an awesome entry price. Definitely top two or three game I've played this year.

Megasoum

Banned
I might have been into The Surge if it hadnt come out so close to Prey

I'm a little burnt out on beating up robots after that. And Prey's world looked way better than Surge's

Yeah I bought The Surge last night and started playing it a bit and I'm really enjoying it but I'm forcing myself to stop playing and focus on Prey instead to finish that first.

I REALLY love Prey but I'm kinda stuff right now... My save is in a tough spot, I have almost no health, no healing items and no mats to create more lol.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
For as long as I've been a GB fan, I've never seen nor even know what video the pick up the purse line comes from. I need to plug this hole on my knowledge.

Man, you missed one amazing video.
It's Sleeping Dogs Nightmare at North Point or something like that

Anjin M

Sleeping Dogs, I think the Chinese New Year DLC or something

Yeah it's the Halloween themed dlc

Man, you missed one amazing video.
It's Sleeping Dogs Nightmare at North Point or something like that
Thanks everyone. Off to watch now!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
For as long as I've been a GB fan, I've never seen nor even know what video the pick up the purse line comes from. I need to plug this hole on my knowledge.

Thanks everyone. Off to watch now!

This was one of my favorite livestreams. I remember being shocked that the whole thing went up as the Quick Look too, which seems weird now that everything is archived and the few minutes a week that aren't, still are. You're in for a rollercoaster of a video.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching The Surge Playdate for the first 20 minutes: This looks cool
Watching The Surge Playdate after an hour: This all looks the same

Just got to the part in the Bombcast where they got excited over the Vanquish PC port...

But I would bet actual money that no one at GB actually finishes the PC port.

KingKong

Yeah, it starts out strong but then turns into alright. It's definitely much better than I expected it to be though.

its a very solid B game that does enough new things to stand out. the environments are definitely the worst part so far (and enemy variety too) but I'm only on the second of what looks like 6 zones

I know we're in the phase of the thread where we dunk on everything and everyone but The Surge looks pretty cool going off of the play date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom