• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to split the thread into Giant Bomb East OT1 and Giant Bomb West *fart* OT1.

giphy.gif

justjim89

I haven't been able to watch any videos on the site this past week. What are some of the better ones? Obviously, I'm looking at BitE first.

Ben on helium sounds kind of like my grandmother, lmao. Great UPF.

---
Jump on this people.
I haven't been able to watch any videos on the site this past week. What are some of the better ones? Obviously, I'm looking at BitE first.

BITE, The last hour or so of The Revenge of Murder Island, Locoroco QL & Unfinished: Rat Simulator. The rest have been good if not great in some parts but I think if you want like the best of the past week it's these.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So when are we doing a "Giant Bomb seems to be developing quite the fan art following already...." thread on gaming side?

dh4niel

UPF beats the GBE Playdate yet again. Not that it's a competition or anything.
IT IS.

Dat Ben Pack advantage tho.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I only watched the first half hour or so of the play date last night but I loved it so far. Surge looks better than I thought, Vinny fucking with tutorials, Alex getting new emotional scars from the intro movie, and a reference to a Tales of the Crypt episode that gave me nightmares for almost a full decade after I saw it as a child. Powerful start.

After watching easts playdate, I just realized that I'd very much like to watch Alex play through Dark Souls or Bloodborne
or Demons Souls

This is the most perfect analogy.
I feel the need to do this for some dumb reason.

Jeff - LeBron
Brad - Dahntay Jones
Rorie - JR Smith
Ben - Tristan Thompson
Jason - Richard Jefferson

Dan - Draymond
Vinny - Curry
Alex - Klay
Jeff B - Durant

I dunno about Abby yet.

TraBuch

Banned
I feel the need to do this for some dumb reason.

Jeff - LeBron
Brad - Dahntay Jones
Rorie - JR Smith
Ben - Tristan Thompson
Jason - Richard Jefferson

Dan - Draymond
Vinny - Curry
Alex - Klay
Jeff B - Durant

I dunno about Abby yet.
Brad is Kyrie. He's a good player, bordering on great at times, but he'll never carry a team to a championship.

Dineren

Banned
Does Brad like Farpoint? I haven't had time to watch the VRodeo and I've been thinking about picking it up on my way home from work tonight.

Does Brad like Farpoint? I haven't had time to watch the VRodeo and I've been thinking about picking it up on my way home from work tonight.

He said it's alright overall. It won't surprise you because it's linear for the most part but it does a few cool things and it seems to have great motion capture. You can also shoot yourself.

GiddyDenseGuineafowl.gif

The game with the controller is 80$ though which doesn't seem that worth it? Unless the gun controller is compatible with other games.

Dineren

Banned
He said it's alright overall. It won't surprise you because it's linear for the most part but it does a few cool things and it seems to have great motion capture. You can also shoot yourself.

The game with the controller is 80$ though which doesn't seem that worth it? Unless the gun controller is compatible with other games.

Thanks! Guess I'll give it a pass for now, not like there is a lack of games to play now.

daveo42

Banned
Man...loading back into such an old save in Steins;Gate 0 after everything that's happened...I'm not sure I'm ready.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I might have been into The Surge if it hadnt come out so close to Prey

I'm a little burnt out on beating up robots after that. And Prey's world looked way better than Surge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom