• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Aselith

So what's the big deal with this sun thing? Twitter is exploding with shit regarding it.

I guess it's better than hearing about Trump, police killing people and rapes.

It's being eaten by a dragon go check it out. We're all fucked, strafer, goodbye I always lov

Aselith

RT if your eyes hurt

Bot%C3%B3n_Me_gusta.svg.png

Yes the eclipse talk can end as a representative from Charleston which was the last point on the map.

We did indeed have cloudy weather but I managed to get most of the effect.

imBask

Banned
I hope the European sports expert Danny O'Dwyer will show up for Madden, he's the one true expert in all things sports related

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I miss the sports team
Jeff's gonna come out against PUBG for GOTY, bet on it.

I can't think of anything he'd pick over it unless Mario is amazing. He's already said his issues iwht BOTW and said he's pretty much totally forgotten about HZD

Ashby

I miss the sports team

I can't think of anything he'd pick over it unless Mario is amazing. He's already said his issues iwht BOTW and said he's pretty much totally forgotten about HZD

He said on his Tumblr that it isn't his most played game of the year (hasn't even put 40 hours into it yet) and Jeff tends to end up not being crazy about games he's not good at.

Top Bottom