• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

they_live_bluray.jpg

Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat.

Great film & 40's. They Live is still a goddamn classic, top 5 Carpenter without a doubt. Cheesy and lovable in all the right ways and carried almost entirely by Roddy Piper's wonderful performance.

justjim89

Thanks, I'll check that one out.

This is off topic, but does anyone know if the new XCOM expansion starts you off with a fresh team, or do you need a post-game save of XCOM2? I fucked my XCOM 2 run up bad, and if it requires a save that's either post game or far along, I'll probably have to restart the game.

WOTC requires a fresh game. There's no save game importing or such.

TraBuch

Banned
So Brad seems to like The Lost Legacy just as much as Uncharted 4, if not more, yet it got four stars while 4 got five stars.

Where's the logic?!

Ashby

I'm gonna play The Lost Legacy on my brand new TV in HDR but not in 4K cause I don't have a PS4 Pro. Guess I have to consider getting one of those now!

So Brad seems to like The Lost Legacy just as much as Uncharted 4, if not more, yet it got four stars while 4 got five stars.

Where's the logic?!

The logic is that Dan reviewed Uncharted 4. Different reviewers have different tastes. Had Dan reviewed TLL, it might've earned a 5. Or maybe not. Tastes do change over time.

Instead of reviewing TLL, Dan had to review Agents of Mayhem. Poor guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Monster Hunter World looks like the one to finally give the series some growth in the west

lord knows Capcom needs growth at this point

oti

Banned
Monster Hunter World looks like the one to finally give the series some growth in the west

Nintendo's marketing prowess sure helped the series a lot in the West, but it was still too clunky to be a mainstream hit. If this won't do it, nothing will. I hope it works out for Capcom, because otherwise...

giphy.gif

Great UPF. Glad Jason played Absolver, looks very fascinating. Also seeing Ben and Rorie loving Prey warms my heart.

It's going to be my first Monster Hunter. Looking forward to it, the QL has a great looting moment.

Top Bottom