• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

I keep getting distracted and suddenly hearing this and it's freaking me out.

EDIT:

I sincerely love so much that Dan dipped into Kermit again such that people who watch this later will have NO IDEA why he just did that.

I keep getting distracted and suddenly hearing this and it's freaking me out.

k7pcftk.gif

man it's been years but iirc

Save the Homeland was disappointing for some reason, I can't remember exactly why. It was the first HM on that generation and I didn't love it like the ones that came before.

I liked AWL more than most, but the game does feel "empty" compared to other games in the series. It having no festivals was a big complaint. The whole "follow your character through their entire life" aspect is cool but it moves at such a slow pace and becomes extremely repetitive pretty quickly. It also came out around the same time as Friends of Mineral Town did in the GBA, which is widely considered one of the best in the series. The only thing I remember about the PS2 version is that it lets you marry a 14 year old...

imo you should just wait for Stardew

thanks so much, i appreciate it. one day i'll collect all my old gamecube games again and nab AWL then. ideally i'd just play 'back to nature' but i don't really have a way to play that

BTA

My escalator fear (which was a lot stronger when I was a kid) was mostly up escalators because I always felt like I'd fall backwards with nothing behind me.

To be fair he didn't intend to start from the beginning.

Sure, but you could call an audible and move on to the next segment and figure out something else to play during that instead of playing through the narrative-heavy, gameplay-free introduction of a game with Dan Ryckert and Abby Russell.

I saw the remaster of T2 in a theater a few weeks ago and I forgot how perfect that movie ends. Like, there is no need for a sequel, at all.

There's no fate but what we make

Top Bottom