• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

This UPF is already off to a great start. I love and really miss Danny, and the idea of Ben coming in every week and showing off a game that he loves and wants to beat, on stream is a great idea. This is exactly what UPF should be. You can already feel more energy in the room than usual, Guests/friends will do that I guess.

This UPF is already off to a great start. I love and really miss Danny, and the idea of Ben coming in every week and showing off a game that he loves and wants to beat, on stream is a great idea. This is exactly what UPF should be. You can already feel more energy in the room than usual, Guests/friends will do that I guess.

For better or worse, that's how Vinnyvania started. He kept playing whatever that weird 360 one was.

Wunder

Yeah I liked his Actraiser(?) segment last time. I think UPF could benefit from a bit of structure, just something that can anchor the feature each week. I also think having way more people on the couch can help too, I was looking at old UPF clips and they had a packed couch + PC and sometimes even more people. Think Ian or others being in production allowing Vinny and Drew to be on the couch helped that a lot.

Yeah I liked his Actraiser(?) segment last time. I think UPF could benefit from a bit of structure, just something that can anchor the feature each week. I also think having way more people on the couch can help too, I was looking at old UPF clips and they had a packed couch + PC and sometimes even more people. Think Ian or others being in production allowing Vinny and Drew to be on the couch helped that a lot.

You're telling me the show where they have everybody play a video game for exactly a half hour exactly four times before closing out by letting you know what's going on in the following week every time needs a structure?

Speaking of Danny, I know summer is technically over, but I'm a little disappointed we never got The Giant Bomb East Summer Games 2017 [Race for the Minion Cup]

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Danny! Before he moved to the east coast but not near enough to NYC to reasonably be a BEAST guest.

Also...a guy with a hat!

The game's too mediocre to play at home, so Brad brings it to the premium show

they need to stop treating UPF as this weird test bed

Lol that's how Brad has always treated it, remember when he used to use UPF to mop up whatever achievement or trophy he was after, as good as those were sometimes, the point is the same.

Salarians

weren't the first five UPFs Vinny playing through and eventually finishing Hideo Kojima's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: A Hideo Kojima Production?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
weren't the first five UPFs Vinny playing through and eventually finishing Hideo Kojima's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: A Hideo Kojima Production?

Mostly, but they eventually moved on to bigger and better things like Jurassic Park dating games and Bioforge

Gungrave is a huge con.

It starts off all "Hey, here's this evil demon dude killing monsters!" then it's 20 episodes of boring petty criminal trying to make his way crap.

Fireblend

Banned
My mom plays a ton of games, with and without me. Just yesterday we were playing Mario Kart 8 DX. I have very vivid memories of watching her beat Wolfenstein 3D when I was a little kid and being terrified of that game. She loves boardgames as well and we have boardgame nights regularly.

My dad never showed any interest.

ozEMEO1.png

Zelda has many great cemeteries.

TraBuch

Banned
I like how Alex absolutely insisted BitE would be a thing long-term.

Who didn't see a cancellation coming after one game the moment they announced it?

Dan just had to ruin a feature because he can't stand the thought of doing a premium feature that he didn't suggest. That's why XCOM will be dead soon. He's already trying to sabotage it.

Who didn't see a cancellation coming after one game the moment they announced it?

Dan just had to ruin a feature because he can't stand the thought of doing a premium feature that he didn't suggest. That's why XCOM will be dead soon. He's already trying to sabotage it.

I can get behind this conspiracy theory.

there's no getting through Kiwami without the combat becoming a chore and the story is nowhere near as good, so if you want to see Alex go through the same arc Dan did, be my guest

umm, he's most likely doing a QL because he played the beginning and so he could talk about it. I have no doubt we'll see BITE early next year(which is also why he's doing a QL).

BTA

I just beat my first personal mission in Heat Signature and I feel fucking amazing.

I cannot believe I managed to turn around being ejected (thankfully not while bleeding because my character would have instantly died) and returning with barely any time left and no way to hurt guards without wasting crashbeam shots or blowing up the entire room they were in into a successful run.

I just kept blowing up rooms and using my pod to cross the gap and I still cannot believe it actually worked.

bless breach grenades and key cloners and slipstreams and crashbeams holy SHIT

Top Bottom