• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominym

Banned
May I also get a link to the Discord? I didn’t post here often, but I did read it a lot and would like to keep up with you all.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Surprised to see so many of you bailing out. This is a good thread.

I'm sticking around.

I'm curious what kind of GAF you'll have left once all the decent posters are gone. The community is what made this board, not the URL or the layout.

The new site is up hopefully later today. Stay tuned, folks. It's coming.

Hoo-doo

Banned
What 'new site'?

The mainstay GAF community left en masse and a new site is being launched later today. It's all organised through Discord and all the old posters are there.

Discord links are not shared right now out of fear for 4chan/GG troll invasions, but it'll be up very soon.

LongEye

Neo Member
Despite only having lurked here, this thread helped me feel a real sense of community around Giant Bomb. There's much more I could say, but I just want to let folks know that I really appreciated their posts over the years.

I'd be grateful for a link to the Discord server. GB content just wouldn't be the same without the accompanying weekly posts about the state of UPF.

hamchan

I would say bye but I just can’t stop posting about

How Brad once said something lewd about Vinny’s child...

How Dan is such a heel putting it on for show....

How East is a lot better than West....

How GOTY is just nonsense....

How Jason likes Mon....

How Jeff like o...

How Ror...

How Be..

How...

H...

DopeToast

Banned
I'd like an invite to the Discord, too (I'm not that entirely familiar with how the app works, but I do have it). Interested to see what's on the horizon.

Hoo-doo

Banned
The bombshelter has space for everyone, but the hatch is kinda bolted shut for now because of troll invasions. Just hold on while things get sorted out.

The community will be alive and kicking on the other side.

I would also appreciate a discord link if that's okay

There were only 3 community threads I kept up with, this being the sole gaming one I liked

Swedesu

Another lurker here, would like an invite if possible. Loved the community and might actually start contributing in the future.

Tame

I mostly lurk in here. You guys seem to be on the ball when GB live chats are up and stuff

Can I get a Discord link please

Fliesen

yall-got-any-more-of-them-discord-invites.jpg

Hasney

I did the instructions in the the award winning GOTY blog, but if anyone wants to take the pressure off Yami4ct, hit me up with an invite here or PM me at Giant Bomb. Hasney there as well.

Though mostly lurking and posting only like once a month or so, I would really appreciate if someone could send me the discord link. Thanks a lot

- J - D -

I think I've been active enough in the GBgaf community to warrant asking for some direction to whatever's coming next for those making the exodus out of gaf, whether it's discord or wherever. So....pretty pretty plz?

I love GB, and those of you here who I've had the pleasure of talking to here over the last 8 years I've been a gaf member, I love you all, even those who have decided to remain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom