• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Listening to the recent bombcast again I'm surprised how scared of the beaches here Ryan is. I'll give you Cronkhite in terms of not being safe for children, but Stinson and especially Muir beach are fine.

Fixed now.

Pissed I missed the start though. If 1000 people can't view it, don't start playing.

Edit: Which is who?

Edit 2: Okay, game just told me. This is why they shouldn't have started.

Yeah, bunch a jerks in the chat too. tried different browser and everything, cleared chache etc.

edit: okay they fixed it - RESTART FROM BEGINNING :p

Yeah, it was really awesome that GB Mods were saying "Try refreshing, works perfectly fine for me" Yeah, great advice when a ton of people are saying it doesn't work :/.

Red Ryan
Green Brad
Purple Will
Green Patrick

Saw it at the start of the next run, but cheers! :)

Yeah, it was really awesome that GB Mods were saying "Try refreshing, works perfectly fine for me" Yeah, great advice when a ton of people are saying it doesn't work :/.

It'd be fine advice if EVERYONE hadn't been saying that refresh wasn't working for 3 whole minutes before they said that, then got arsey when people pointed out they had already tried it.

GB chat is awful.

The combination of the tension of this, revision stress and MCA passing away means that, yes, I will start drinking at 1am, thankyouverymuch.

EVO and GSL ain't got shit on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom