• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

jzhrl9tW1M26O.jpg
Fits in perfectly with the Jeff/Brad discussion on the Oktobercast earlier - some people are just naturally photogenic. Vinny screengrabs always look good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What I don't get is the praise for the soundtrack. It's trash. The game on the other hand looks like a lot of fun and frustration.

Here it is folks, the one guy on the internet that doesn't think HLM's soundtrack is good. Congratulations hamster, you are the winner.

They do?

wow. it must be great/weird to work with your best friend.

Are they besties?

Make sense given some of the stuff they have said on the bombcast (like Jeff's home stories).

IIRC they knew each other for a long time even when Ryan wasn't even in the games business yet.

Jeff sounds fucking depressed in the Valentine's Day NintenDownload Xpress. Did his girl break up with him around that time or something

Zaph

Make sense given some of the stuff they have said on the bombcast (like Jeff's home stories).

IIRC they knew each other for a long time even when Ryan wasn't even in the games business yet.

Jeff sounds fucking depressed in the Valentine's Day NintenDownload Xpress. Did his girl break up with him around that time or something
Acting. Did you really think that phone call was real?

Ketch

Jeff Green needs to join Giant Bomb right now! My nerd boner is massive just thinking about it, and I know it's not even going to happen.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Persona 4 endurance run playlist that you could just paste into itunes or vlc? I thought I had saved the link before but I can't find it for love nor money.

Darklord

Banned
How do I use my voucher in the GB store for getting a gold membership? I forget how I did it last time. Where is the discount code anyway? Was it meant to be in an email? If so, uh oh.

Patrick should jump into "I need a new PC thread" to get very specific part recommendations. That's a group of people that have their finger on the pulse on gaming PC components, right down to very specific limit time deals.

Okay, so remember that Florida attorney, John Morgan (and wife Ultima), who we all agreed is clearly a time-traveling Jeff from the future?

gJIV7.jpg

Well, I was in Jacksonville, FL today when I saw one of his billboards. Still looks like an old Jeff, chuckled a little at it. Then I happened to turn around and see an ad for yet another lawyer on the opposite side of the same billboard. I nearly did a double take.

e56Qa.jpg

John and Ron, north Florida attorneys. I should note that while looking for the Ron picture, I found pictures where he isn't dyeing his gray hair to conceal his true age:
ZQs2u.jpg

So basically, Jeff and Ryan will sometime in the immediate future be sent back in time (possibly by amulets or werewolves) to the 1980s, and instead of reliving the same old videogames, will refocus their talents on the calling of injury compensation and DUI representation.

I'm placing my money on them traveling back in time to convince themselves to give GOTY to Saints Row 3, but they overshoot their expected year.

What a freaky find.

inky

The only true answer is that they are living double lives. Games editor by day, shady lawyer by night, that is the life of Ryan "Ron" Davis.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Okay, so remember that Florida attorney, John Morgan (and wife Ultima), who we all agreed is clearly a time-traveling Jeff from the future?

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/gJIV7.jpg[/IMG]

Well, I was in Jacksonville, FL today when I saw one of his billboards. Still looks like an old Jeff, chuckled a little at it. Then I happened to turn around and see an ad for yet another lawyer on the opposite side of the same billboard. I nearly did a double take.

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/e56Qa.jpg[/IMG]

John and Ron, north Florida attorneys. I should note that while looking for the Ron picture, I found pictures where he isn't dyeing his gray hair to conceal his true age:
[IM]http://i.imgur.com/ZQs2u.jpg[/IMG]

So basically, Jeff and Ryan will sometime in the immediate future be sent back in time (possibly by amulets or werewolves) to the 1980s, and instead of reliving the same old videogames, will refocus their talents on the calling of injury compensation and DUI representation.

There are a ton of buses here with future-Jeff's face all over driving around Jax. After the future-Jeff discovery I can't help but laugh at 'em every time I see one drive by.

Also, Vinny is clearly the who sent them back. If he's working with HAM radios now, imagine what he'll be into in 10 years.

Brashnir

There are a ton of buses here with future-Jeff's face all over driving around Jax. After the future-Jeff discovery I can't help but laugh at 'em every time I see one drive by.

Also, Vinny is clearly the who sent them back. If he's working with HAM radios now, imagine what he'll be into in 10 years.

I personally suspect Rich Gallup. After years of people asking them to bring back Time Trotters, the guys got Rich on the phone and decided to do it for real.

Much like Dr. Samuel Beckett, they never returned home.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, the worst part about the CBS story is that someone stole Drew's bow.

It sounds like a real bunch of assholes work in that building. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom