• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb's Nintendo Switch Launch Day Livestream

Starts in 20 minutes! (1pm CST)

http://youtu.be/0S_pWT8vf-Q

These are always great. Can't wait. Last livestream with Drew "the Meme" Scanlon. :(

2543595-0836186284-Jeff..gif

TraBuch

Banned
These jerks are obsessed with internet fame. I'm sure they'll constantly be making silly faces with the hopes of hitting it big again like Drew Scanlon.

Are they going to smash it on to the ground and complain about it not working properly again?

You mean like that time they smashed it on the ground and told everyone "hey we smashed it on the ground and if you smash it out the ground (we smashed it on the ground) it breaks (when you smash it on the ground, that is)" and the internet was like "OH MY GOD NINTENDO SWITCH IS BASICALLY GLASS WTF NINTENDO"?

Vlaphor

I just finished my outcall for my job, back at the house, waiting for the manager to call for one more thing, then I'm gonna take my lunch and watch a bunch of this. Perfect timing.

Dommel

Can I play from the beginning after they've started? Going to miss at least the first hour due to dinner at a restaurant.

jediyoshi

Can I play from the beginning after they've started? Going to miss at least the first hour due to dinner at a restaurant.

Yes, unlike Twitch, the stream archive is immediately accessible by selecting further back in the player's timeline.

blanky

Are both streams free or is the Switch stream premium? Can't get in the stream zone :(

nvm, found their youtube page

Top Bottom