• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl Fight coming to XBLA in Spring 2012.

kassatsu

Banned
First character art!

Lf8aq.jpg

smh

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Looks like Twin Blades + Rumble Roses + A lame Kakuto Choujin.

The designs look busy for no reason, the colors lack any punch, and the body models show little variety or personality.

If they tried to be as daring with these girls as SFII's designs (Burly, huge characters, skinny stretchy ones, tall ones, etc), then maybe this would actually be... interesting. Not like THAT would ever happen!

eso76

man, i would have totally...considered downloading a demo for a game like this in Fight Night graphical fidelty.

but it being this ugly defeats the purpose.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Looks like Twin Blades + Rumble Roses + A lame Kakuto Choujin.

The designs look busy for no reason, the colors lack any punch, and the body models show little variety or personality.

If they tried to be as daring with these girls as SFII's designs (Burly, huge characters, skinny stretchy ones, tall ones, etc), then maybe this would actually be... interesting. Not like THAT would ever happen!

this is what scares me about these shots. thats exactly what this reminds me of, and that game was garbage.

This looks about as generic as possible. I bet you'd find better characters designs across a handful of matches with create-a-soul's from Soul Calibur.

I'll check it out and possibly pick it up if it plays decent and since I love fighters.

Did these guys have something to do with Kakuto Chojin or something? I actually own that game and thought it was sort of decent back in the day. Better than Tao Feng imo.

Sadly, I think the graphics in this are pretty close or as good as some of the bigger budget fighters from this generation lol.

It's hard to judge anything until I see it in motion. Hopefully it's 60fps, but I'm not sure if it will be judging by how the graphics are at this point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Visually looks all over the place. Hopefully it plays something like Powerstone or Onepiece GC fighting game at least.

soultron

Banned
I feel like I've been transported back in time. Some of the character designs look neat (I like the use of tattoos) but others look like they belong in different games entirely.

Top Bottom