• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl Fight coming to XBLA in Spring 2012.

Loomer

First character art!

Lf8aq.jpg

smh

She don't need no plumber.

CamHostage

One thing I think we can all agree on after looking at these screenshots is that they really nailed the female gamer demographic with this one.

Khezu

Games already pretty shameless, might as well go full hog with the erotic girl fighting and do what rumble roses and DoA never could, full on clothes ripping and topless mode. At least then someone might buy it for novelty, I doubt anyone's gonna buy it for the gameplay. Plus I need more reasons to be embarrassed about my hobby.

Also the only attractive girl is the ninja with the blindfold, but she looks way to much like kenshi, so it makes it weird.

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
with games like Girl Fight comig to xbl and games like Phantom Breaker and DOA5 coming i don;t see why Aksys could not get Arcana Heart 3 on the US 360?

with games like Girl Fight comig to xbl and games like Phantom Breaker and DOA5 coming i don;t see why Aksys could not get Arcana Heart 3 on the US 360?

Maybe there's a quality threshold and AH surpassed it. Phantom Breaker is pretty bad, and this looks very bad.

joe2187

Banned
"creeping"....whu?

Animation is a bit stiff and the faces are kind of dull, I'm assuming the characters are customizable? one of the strangest things I have a problem with is that each of these women seem to have the exact same breast size, which means it's really lazy with its character models, and that reflects on the quality of the game...being lazy.

Top Bottom