• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 16-22 | Mo Money, Momochi

fader

Season pass breh.

guile-head-shake-o.gif

Worst than pre-ordering

Who cares about The Predator tho honestly

y'all know this game gonna have 2-3 months poppin then die just like every other NRS game

#RNS

CPS2

Do NRS community guys tend to ban all these guest/dlc/preorder characters? Like have they already decided if they're banned?

vocab

Do NRS community guys tend to ban all these guest/dlc/preorder characters? Like have they already decided if they're banned?
The only character that was banned was kratos which was console exclusive. Evo banned the dlc characters the first year because they came out like the week of or the week before evo.

Does anybody know all the quality descriptors at the end of livestreamer commands? Like for: livestreamer twitch.tv/teamsp00ky best

Is it still BEST?. Is that the same as SOURCE? I thought it was just HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW.

Does anybody know all the quality descriptors at the end of livestreamer commands? Like for: livestreamer twitch.tv/teamsp00ky best

Is it still BEST?. Is that the same as SOURCE? I thought it was just HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW.

best and worst select the highest or lowest quality, respectively.

So if the stream has low, high, medium, source, best would select source. If it only has source, best and worst would both select source. You could just directly say "source" if you want to, it's all the same.

If you want to see the list of available qualities, just type:
livestreamer twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
That will show all quality options. If memory serves, livestreamer can also just stream audio.

One of the better features livestreamer has is being able to record footage. Say I'm an European pleb and want to watch USF4 finals at EVO that are running 4am on a goddamn Sunday. I know CapcomFighters locks their archives, so when I need to zzz, I close VLC, and type:
livestreamer -o EVOFinals.mp4 twitch.tv/capcomfighters best

Livestreamer respects twitch content limitations, so it has to be "watching" things live to record them, can't burgle peoples' archives if they don't want you to.

.la1n

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";156682279]Man. NRS is making Darkstalkers, Karsticles gets his new Breath of Fire info, what a wonderful day for gamers.[/QUOTE]

Killer Instinct is already scratching my Darkstalkers itch pretty good, and their female characters don't look like butt ;)

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i don't know who here reads comics but do yourself a favor and read Howard the Duck holy shit

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";156682279]Man. NRS is making Darkstalkers, Karsticles gets his new Breath of Fire info, what a wonderful day for gamers.[/QUOTE]
And Nintendo is going mobile! Rejoice, friends!

Kimosabae

Banned
Could someone place Nintendo's "mobile" strategy in simple terms, please? I found that OP nonsensical and I hate reading GAF Nintendo threads.

Shouta

So like, did you fly there? What'd you do about sleep?

Haven't really slept much yet. Got 2 hours or so on the plane but not continuously. It was a really full flight. Most of the singles stuff is tomorrow, so I should be good.

Looked like dieminion but it could have been Kreymore lol.

Haven't really slept much yet. Got 2 hours or so on the plane but not continuously. It was a really full flight. Most of the singles stuff is tomorrow, so I should be good.

Looked like dieminion but it could have been Kreymore lol.

Figured as much. When you posted last night I was thinking "He's doing an overnight flight traveling two hours ahead? His tomorrow's gonna suck"

Could someone place Nintendo's "mobile" strategy in simple terms, please? I found that OP nonsensical and I hate reading GAF Nintendo threads.

Nintendo will develop some games for mobiles that aren't ports, they'll work on real new games adapted to touch screens.
Dena will publish them and help Nintendo defining the $ strategy about those games. We don't know what business model they want to use.
To satisfy fans, Nintendo said they were working on a new console, probably a new portable console as the 3DS is dropping in sales since 2 years while the WiiU is ok.
Basically, Nintendo is giving its shareholders what they want and Nintendo is going on mobile as they missed it with children with the 3DS and wants them to grow with Nintendo brands and switch to Nintendo consoles for better experiences.
End of story.

All other things you read are bullshit or people whining.

FR is this weekend? Maybe I'll catch a little of it or check out the replays on my downtime while in Vegas. Good Luck to all attending!!

best and worst select the highest or lowest quality, respectively.

So if the stream has low, high, medium, source, best would select source. If it only has source, best and worst would both select source. You could just directly say "source" if you want to, it's all the same.

If you want to see the list of available qualities, just type:
livestreamer twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
That will show all quality options. If memory serves, livestreamer can also just stream audio.

One of the better features livestreamer has is being able to record footage. Say I'm an European pleb and want to watch USF4 finals at EVO that are running 4am on a goddamn Sunday. I know CapcomFighters locks their archives, so when I need to zzz, I close VLC, and type:
livestreamer -o EVOFinals.mp4 twitch.tv/capcomfighters best

Livestreamer respects twitch content limitations, so it has to be "watching" things live to record them, can't burgle peoples' archives if they don't want you to.

Nice, I didn't know about the audio-only option. I'll be at work for the first part of Curleh so I'll be making use of that today.

livestreamer twitch.tv/teamsp00ky audio

More documentation here: http://docs.livestreamer.io/cli.html

Kimosabae

Banned
Nintendo will develop some games for mobiles that aren't ports, they'll work on real new games adapted to touch screens.
Dena will publish them and help Nintendo defining the $ strategy about those games. We don't know what business model they want to use.
To satisfy fans, Nintendo said they were working on a new console, probably a new portable console as the 3DS is dropping in sales since 2 years while the WiiU is ok.
Basically, Nintendo is giving its shareholders what they want and Nintendo is going on mobile as they missed it with children with the 3DS and wants them to grow with Nintendo brands and switch to Nintendo consoles for better experiences.
End of story.

All other things you read are bullshit or people whining.

So this is simply and essentially, the move to mobile that people like me advocated for Nintendo for years and people on GAF responded with sarcastic tripe like "LOL Nintendo es D00med Amir1te"?

Just like "Nintendo doesn't need online", "Nintendo doesn't need HD", or "Mobile gaming doesn't affect Nintendo" before it.

LOL

Shouta

I'm hanging out with Itazan, Abegen, Kazunoko, and KitasenjuDJ in their suite room right Noe so I won't be downstairs.

Top Bottom