• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably focus on your lab work bro. Also in my lab we had to wear long pants so I say this is a lie.
Our lab requirements:

OSHA approved goggles
gloves
closed-toe shoes, meaning no sandals
no long hair or jewelry dangling
That's it, you can wear shorts and t-shirts.

Ah yes. The Heavy Dressdown Boyfriend equation.
Brilliant theory
Are you two joking or being serious? It's been a theory i've held for a few years now and has been fairly accurate and just makes a lot of sense.

Or maybe they just dont care or maybe they don't have guys coming up to them often so they're "fuck it, i'll just wear whatever, won't matter anyway", but I find that unlikely.

dark_chris

Dude, make a move before she starts looking elsewhere.
Happened to me when a girl looked at me, but I was looking at someone else (who, in the end, wasn;t interested in me). I shoulda looked at the other girl.

Crayons

Banned
This is honestly the saddest thing I have ever seen on GAF.
Even that guy who took a picture of the girl with the 3DS and posted it on GAF was less pathetic.

Sorry OP, but really? A diagram?

If you think she likes you then just talk to her. Despite what you may have heard, females are still human.

Late 20s, never had a girlfriend and you're drawing diagrams on the internet because a female has made eye contact with you.

Think you need to question why you're in the situation you're in!

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
This is honestly the saddest thing I have ever seen on GAF.
Even that guy who took a picture of the girl with the 3DS and posted it on GAF was less pathetic.

Sorry OP, but really? A diagram?

If you think she likes you then just talk to her. Despite what you may have heard, females are still human.

No way is this more pathetic than 3DS dude.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2

Devolution
ruining heavy's afternoon
(Today, 07:10 PM)

7YgfG.jpg

lol

In my microbiology class there's a really attractive girl that sits on the other side of the room that I've caught looking my way on a number of occasions. This is the lab room (M/W/F lecture, thursday is lab) so we don't sit in rows. Anyway, she doesn't smile or anything but I've caught her looking a bunch of times, today's lab probably 4-5 times. Quick looks then look away or i'll look away fast cause I don't want her to think i'm looking at her too. Now if we were sitting closer and she was looking then I wouldn't have made this thread (prob shouldn't have regardless) but this is the lab, with her in the top left (pink) and me bottom right (blue), the lines indicate the eye sight angle.

I'm in my late 20s she's probably like 20 or 21 but I have a young face and look in my mid 20s (people are always surprised when i tell them how old i am). I'm tall and fat, not obese but i could lose like 20 lbs for sure. My face looks fat and i have a belly. You can kind of tell that my face would approach decent looking if i lost some weight, i also wear pretty nice clothes even to lab. Nothing super expensive, just well kept clothes that are pressed, clean, bright, and im groomed and try not to look like a bum when im outside the house.

Never had a girlfriend or anything so im a bit surprised that this is happening, assuming if it's anything at all. She's really pretty, like a legit 'hot girl'. Does this kind of eye locking mean anything? If we were sitting across from each other that's one thing but across the room like that? It seems odd. I haven't talked to her yet the semester just started on August 27 and won't be finished till the middle of December. So is this anything or what? any other tips.

Yea i know say "hi" i'll do that eventually and try to make a joke, most people laugh at my jokes in real life, tend to be sarcastic but not over-the-top sarcasm or self-deprecating. I'm always either on time exactly or late to class so i haven't had a chance to say hi before class but after class i guess it could work, probably after a lecture since we all leave at different times for the lab. I don't want to force it like make it obvious that i'm trying hard to talk to her after class, like walking fast up to her if she's ahead of me or something, I want it to look cool and natural. I can carry a conversation pretty good after that. Looked her up on facebook and she's not listed, probably has it on unsearchable.

She also wears a t-shirt jersey (just a t-shirt with a number on the back) pretty often and really short black shorts, my point is that I have a theory that girls who wear this kind of dressed down attire tend to have a boyfriends much more often than girls who wear something stylish, have make-up, jewelry, etc. So she might have a bf, or maybe not, who knows.

Get early to class, see if you can chat with her about stuff, make a joke, let it roll.

You got it buddy!

Are you two joking or being serious? It's been a theory i've held for a few years now and has been fairly accurate and just makes a lot of sense.

Or maybe they just dont care or maybe they don't have guys coming up to them often so they're "fuck it, i'll just wear whatever, won't matter anyway", but I find that unlikely.

I'm never joking.

Stare at her.

Just non-stop, as soon as you walk in the door. Never stop staring.

Chicks dig commitment.

Do this. When she looks away as the eye contact gets weird the first time, you should keep looking and a few seconds later she will look up again and see your still starring, she will love that shit. You should also add her on facebook.

The lines were drawn quickly (whole thing was if that wasn't obvious enough), just tried to show the sight angle. It was definitely me,.. see those two in front of me? They're facing me and my partner, not the other way so it can't be them she's looking at.
Good lord, it's college. One day when you don't have anything to do after class, strike up some small talk, and if it goes well, then next time, ask her if she wants to get a cup of coffee (I am assuming there is some type of shop on campus). Both you know and she knows that "coffee" isn't exactly what you're looking for, but that's okay.

It's like my old therapist said when I was young and didn't talk to many girls: "You throw enough shit against the wall, and eventually, something's gonna stick." Not elegant, I know, but the man had a point.
Can i have his number? I get what y'all are saying, i'll try to say hi one of these days.
why are they on top of the lab tables?
Drawing the chairs would take too long and would prob end up looking terrible.

What does she look like?

Can you draw us a picture?

She's italian (last name made it obvious), brown hair, she's pretty tall, probably around 5'8" or 5'9", skinny and in good shape. She has a really pretty face with kind of sharp features.

Alucrid

Banned
The lines were drawn quickly (whole thing was if that wasn't obvious enough), just tried to show the sight angle. It was definitely me,.. see those two in front of me? They're facing me and my partner, not the other way so it can't be them she's looking at.

Can i have his number? I get what y'all are saying, i'll try to say hi one of these days.

Drawing the chairs would take too long and would prob end up looking terrible.

She's italian (last name made it obvious), brown hair, she's pretty tall, probably around 5'8" or 5'9", skinny and in good shape. She has a really pretty face with kind of sharp features.

Why do you sit? Shouldn't you be standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom