• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Collection – Blu-ray Disc Compilation Available This Holiday Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dragona Akehi said:
Yeah by charging the customer through the nose purchase by purchase! Goooo Sony!

Hey, at least you get trophy support to announce to all your friends about their double dipping behavior. Hooray TROPHIES/ACHIEVEMENTS!

fernoca

Nice, though it wasn't what they asked.. :p
They asked about content on a limited edition of GoWIII.... :p

Not bad anyway, for $40; remastered and with Trophy Support..is quite a nice deal.

Woodsy

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
This is the worst generation ever.

I'm just waiting for the logical final implementation of Acehivements where you actually grow an on-screen e-peen noby noby style. If you think people are whores for points now, just wait for that.

freitax

Dragona Akehi said:
I already can play God of War at 1080p. Go me!

Yeah by charging the customer through the nose purchase by purchase! Goooo Sony!
this is no different than a remastered dvd, what's so wrong about that? 40 bucks for TWO awesome games, they are not asking 40 bucks for just one, they are not asking 60 bucks for the two, they are asking 40 bucks for both! and in hd with trophies, please explain me what's so wrong about that:/ This is a GREAT package for people new to the series.

DrPirate

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:

Damn Sony...They sure know how to take my money :(

Even if I didn't want this, I'm WAYYY too much of a GoW fanboy to not pick this up...I'm helpless :(

freitax said:
this is no different than a remastered dvd, what's so wrong about that? 40 bucks for TWO awesome games, they are not asking 40 bucks for just one, they are not asking 60 bucks for the two, they are asking 40 bucks for both! and in hd with trophies, please explain me what's so wrong about that:/ This is a GREAT package for people new to the series.

Yes, this is just like a digital remastering re-releases of another DVD. Because your previous DVD no longer can be played on your DVD player.

CiSTM

Banned
20hsq4p.jpg

Was going to skip GoW2 because my PS2 broke, but now I will be able to play it. Thank you Sony for listening to the survey.

Grecco

Wario64 said:
Hey, at least you get trophy support to announce to all your friends about their double dipping behavior. Hooray TROPHIES/ACHIEVEMENTS!

Wheres that Gamestop ad gif when you need it. about achievements.

scobur

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
I already can play God of War at 1080p. Go me!
Will wait to see how they handle the textures, but the added AA and native HD already makes this better than upscaled 480i.

Doesn't make this any kind of replacement for BC, but on a case-to-case basis, this kind of thing would interest me. Mostly for a game like SotC, where the hardware held back the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom