• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godfall using 6.5GB of VRAM on Epic settings on PC at 4k

Senua

Last week it was said that the game was using 12GB of VRAM at max settings, strange ay? A surprising amount of people believed this PR AMD partner BS and laughed at 3080 users, they were so mean and made me cry and I don't even own one! 3080 users redeemed! :messenger_poop:

Counterplay Games VD Keith Lee:
At 4K resolution using Ultra HD textures, Godfall requires tremendous memory bandwidth to run smoothly. In this intricately detailed scene, we are using 4K × 4K texture sizes and 12 GB of VRAM memory to play at 4K resolution.

Last edited:

Stuart360

Doesnt sound a lot for a 'next gen' game with Ray Tracing.
At least i dont have to worry about vram with my 980ti now.

Stuart360

Ooof, remember all the naysayers about the 3080 having issues running this game? They were wrong 🤣
People dont seem to real;ize that most of the time the 'reccomended specs' are listing the vram of the gpu listed in the specs, NOT the actual vram requirements.
There wont be a single game this gen where the 3080's vram isnt enough to run it, and people can quote me on that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom