• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
3r3lG.jpg

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I would have been mindfucked and scared shitless at the same time with the realization that a big ass eagle just lifted my baby ass off the ground.

Tuck

That's horrifying and awesome and scary and funny all at the same time.

Thank god the kid is alright.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My folks more or less have to keep the dogs inside, or watch them carefully, when the eagles are out to play. Their pet cockatoo goes fucking mental whenever they soar above.

btrboyev

holy shit, that could have ended badly...it's hard to laugh. Even that little much could have killed that kid. The eagle could of ripped that kids head right off.

Norua

Banned
Weird, I just saw it randomly on YouTube, then go on GAF and here it is again... It's chasing me.
I wish I could find a video with a condor instead of an eagle.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Holy shit....I was wrong. If that eagle can carry that goat so far it could definitely take a child away. That's terrifying.

they have up around a 7ft wingspan with incredible grip strength. It could have easily flew away with that kid. Super lucky lol

I actually feel kind of bad for how hard I laughed watching this considering how badly it could have gone.

we all felt bad.. until that music kicked on and with the added eagle cry when the child started to lift.. i couldn't help but giggle

Mumei

Golden eagles are the best eagles. Bar none.

They can carry goats. Toddlers aren't a problem.

They can't actually carry goats; those videos only show the eagle dragging the goat off a cliff and then basically dropping it. Ascending into the air and carrying it is something different; even a huge Berkut couldn't carry something much larger than 8 pounds.

Though they are certainly capable of killing much larger things and eating them on the spot. No need to fly away when you've got talons like that.

antonz

That kid was very lucky.

Could have had serious injuries from the talons or if the eagle had a better grip injuries from a much more severe fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom