• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Fantasia [Umineko fighter] looks really awesome

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I wonder if there will be some DLC characters added in?
256px-Umineko_characters.jpg

I'd love to have Krauss, Kinzo, and Kyrie. Also MAGICAL CHEF GHODA!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
cj_iwakura said:
I've only played Episode 1, so I don't recognize anyone outside of the 19 from there.
Your pretty much missing out on most of the characters in the meta world and the magic battles then.
Trojita said:
I'm surprised Maria
and Sakutaro
aren't playable.
Well
Sakutaro
is Ange's support character so I think that rules him out as playable, but the stakes are all used by Beato so maybe not.

zeelman

cj_iwakura said:
Why the heck is this 360 exclusive?

The 360 is cheaper to develop for then the PS3, and the 360 has a great niche group that will always support small games like this. They don't need to sell a ton of copies for it to do well.

simtmb

I own the PC release of this. Extremely disappointing fighter, and unfortunately, there isn't really anything remotely good about it aside from the music which is to be expected, and the good art.

Regardless, good for 7th expansion fans i guess.

It's good see this hit the 360 so more people can play it. I don't know if the game gets localized but this is why MS needs to open up Games on Demand for Imports. They'd make a damn killing. But most of that has to do with the ESRB though. I might have to play the PC version when I get a chance.

Steaks

notworksafe said:
An innate hate of anime style art.
The animation is really awkward and stiff. There's no exaggeration in the movement at all and it comes across as very robotic. I think the sprites themselves look OK and the portraits aren't bad. I don't really judge fighting games on graphics too hard, but from someone who has played many, many anime fighters, this is outright one of the worst, gameplay wise.

ShinNL

u5.jpg

Haha, for a moment I thought the text under the left health bar said: Break Up. It looked like a dramatic break up scene.

Top Bottom