• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodnight GAF. Sweet dreams. - Post a lullaby from a musician you enjoy.

I've noticed soft songs about dreaming or sleeping seem to seep into the albums of artists I enjoy from time to time. While a bit more limiting than most music topics, I thought that this might make a nice thread. I can think of a number of examples, but I'm only going to post one at a time.

Much thanks and love to the GAF Staff for getting embeds to load much faster now. Let's take advantage of that fact, and have a nice dreamy time here.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
This is one of Chopin's nocturnes. A very peacful piece you could fall asleep to.

Does it have to do directly with sleep, or can these include songs one would fall asleep to?

Let's go with embed soft songs that are either lullabies or about dreaming or sleeping, and link to anything else that is just a soft song that would be nice to sleep to. That way, we can still post any soft song, but songs that fit the specific theme of the thread stick out a bit more.

[edit] Ah, forget it. Perhaps strictly going with the theme is a bit too limiting. If it's something you'd fall asleep to, go for it.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Module, of Shatter soundtrack fame, made this album to help people sleep I guess, I like having it on while I read

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Probably not what you were looking for...

Kagey K

Banned
I used to listed to Meloncholy and the Infinite Sadness all the time when I was younger but this song would always kill me.

Top Bottom