• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got yours? I've got mine.

MetalAlien

Banned
My scanner is not big enough to scan the whole mag. I was browsing though my old mags when I came upon this... I apparently spent the time to find my name back in 1998. :lol:

next_gen2.JPG

next_gen1.JPG

Too Much Time On My Hands (T-T-T-T-T-T-T)
Too Much Time On My Hands (T-T-T-T-T-T-T)
Too Much Time On My Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands.

j/k dude. Impressive that you could find your name in all that!

MetalAlien

Banned
It's not a puzzle. It was just some little fun thing NG did back in the day. It was the death of NGO that brought me to this forum.

I'm in there. For the record, it's a list that Next Generation Magazine did, and I believe it's just a list of subscribers. They touted it as a list of Hardcore Gamers.

Ha! I remember feeling left out because I couldn't afford a subcription back then. I was still in high school. I loved that msg board though. Its what got me hooked on the internet.

MetalAlien

Banned
Leondexter said:
I'm in there. For the record, it's a list that Next Generation Magazine did, and I believe it's just a list of subscribers. They touted it as a list of Hardcore Gamers.

I've never felt so hardcore! :)

Leondexter said:

I got my name in there and I was never a subscriber. It was some kind of email thing IIRC.

MetalAlien

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
Ha! I remember feeling left out because I couldn't afford a subcription back then. I was still in high school. I loved that msg board though. Its what got me hooked on the internet.

Yea Cactus, we use to plan for the day we could play online games together, and yet we both own a 360 and have never played one game. :(

MetalAlien said:
Yea Cactus, we use to plan for the day we could play online games together, and yet we both own a 360 and have never played one game. :(

LOL I know. You don't play yours though. You just have it so you can say it sucks and chant "long live Sony!" ;)

MetalAlien

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
LOL I know. You don't play yours though. You just have it so you can say it sucks and chant "long live Sony!" ;)

Aww that's not fair, I've played the hell out of COD2, I see you on there. playing UNO and so on... thinking to myself... I bet he sucks at COD2.

MetalAlien said:
Aww that's not fair, I've played the hell out of COD2, I see you on there. playing UNO and so on... thinking to myself... I bet he sucks at COD2.

Ha ha! I know. I'm just teasin ya. I HAVE seen you on. But you're wrong. I don't play UNO. I don't even have it. I'll play DOOM right now with you though if you're game. I could get Nick Bean to hop on too. Just say the word. :)

MetalAlien

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
Ha ha! I know. I'm just teasin ya. I HAVE seen you on. But you're wrong. I don't play UNO. I don't even have it. I'll play DOOM right now with you though if you're game. I could get Nick Bean to hop on too. Just say the word. :)
Multiplayer doom3? Sure if you make a room, I've tried to just join and wasn't impressed. :)

MetalAlien said:
Multiplayer doom3? Sure if you make a room, I've tried to just join and wasn't impressed. :)

No dude, DOOM on XBLA. After all my disinterest, I bought it anyway and had a room going with 3 friends yesterday for a few hours. It was awesome. Seriously. I am totally eating crow on that one. Its a complete blast with 4 people playing Co-Op.

MetalAlien

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
No dude, DOOM on XBLA. After all my disinterest, I bought it anyway and had a room going with 3 friends yesterday for a few hours. It was awesome. Seriously. I am totally eating crow on that one. Its a complete blast with 4 people playing Co-Op.

OH,... yea lemme check that out.. I'll send you an XB msg.

Oh and for this thread, me and Arron John Lobb (probably spelling that wrong) use to email each other.. We lost contact when he started Daily Radar.

Top Bottom