• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush

Carl said:
Because people have been begging for track lists/car lists/videos for about 5 days.
No, I was talking to the trolls who are coming in here and going lol car game spoilerz.

eso76

hurahn said:
Spoiler in a car game? Really?

car-spoiler-black.gif

one would think so

Firewire

Banned
UFRA said:
There isn't any other thread for GT5 info, so it should be fair for both sides...

The link to the video was provided, so if you wanna see it, then go see it. You don't need to see pics of it in the thread as well.
WTF is this shit? All the GT threads have dissected little bits of info, blury off screen picks and vids to identify any car or track. The pic doesn't give away the fucking intro at all its just a fucking car.

Stop being whiny little bitches.

Mush said:
FFS, spoilers are spoilers ok? Doesn't matter what game it is, people don't want to hear them.

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Because every new piece of information we've had in the past about this game should then be considered as spoiler.

There's a huge difference between revealing the presence of a single car in a game that has hundreds and revealing the ending of a story-driven game.

Thread title has been changed accordingly to new infos as well, so you may just want to stay out.

Mobius 1

Fantastic intro ruined by the music choice, as expected.

The japanese version with the original song that was specifically composed for the video editing will make this intro mindblowing.

Whoever chose MCR did a huge disservice to the video... what the fuck were they thinking? It would just fit like that?:lol :lol

Anyone found what was the special event that was hidden??? I remember a page with special modes (Rally, Nascar, etc), but the number 3 wasn't in the list.

bumpkin

Conceited said:
Intro was pretty lame due to music choices.

Hell, I liked GT HD's intro more.
This x100. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't watch the intro more than once, and the music is only (a HUGE) part of the problem. It's too long and doesn't get exciting until around the 3:40 mark, IMO. But I'm also not a big car buff...

At any rate, I have the collectors edition reserved as a Christmas gift for my brother in-law who is a wicked gearhead. I'm just hoping it makes it out in time.

offshore

Norante said:
Whoever chose MCR did a huge disservice to the video... what the fuck were they thinking? It would just fit like that?:lol :lol
As far as I can tell, in the whole history of GT games, Sony have ever only chosen the right licensed music for the intro's once, with My Favourite Game in GT2 by SCEA...but even then SCEE managed to completely shit on it with some stupid remix.

Why they don't stick with MoTC I just do.not.know.

commedieu

Banned
shouldn't have watched it.

I'm so negative right now. I'm sure if it woulda came out on the 2nd we would have all bought MCR's albums in excitement over how well it matches.

The intro with the
steel mills
was very classy.

commedieu

Banned
Juicy Bob said:
I don't care who does the music for the PAL region intro, just as long as Feeder are on the in-game OST.

eh, hopefully it has custom tracks... I wanna do a top gear track to divorce by elbow....

Kuroudu

Don't like the music, intro video is great though
Music doesn't fit the video, it doesn't have the same feel and impact like Moon Over The Castle in GT4 intro.

Carl said:
Because people have been begging for track lists/car lists/videos for about 5 days.

Pretty much :lol

*GT5 releases into the wild*
"OMG GIMME ALL THE INFO YOU CAN"
*Info*
"OMG STOP GIMME'N ME INFO"

Ridiculous really, but if it wasn't ridiculous it wouldn't be in this thread.

Ashes

Banned
oh, that was a long read. Lots of shit happened since I was last here. Wait, isn't Cod 7 coming out today or something?

gunther

Omiee said:
they showed paris and the eiffel tower..? does that mean paris track is in.
also there is this part that realy looks like stelvio

i hate that i have to post in spoilers about things i see in the intro

Maybe is the tokyo tower.

edit: BEATED badly.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
flyinpiranha said:
Pretty much :lol

*GT5 releases into the wild*
"OMG GIMME ALL THE INFO YOU CAN"
*Info*
"OMG STOP GIMME'N ME INFO"

Ridiculous really, but if it wasn't ridiculous it wouldn't be in this thread.
Yeah, GT5 threads have their Carnival of Stupid kind of moments, this one more than others as of recent.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
More GT5 spoilers:

Atlaston Martin, who you thought was part of your pit crew, was actually manipulating you throughout the first half of your career. "Would you kindly lower your speed to 60mph approaching this turn and begin your acceleration as you round the apex of the turn?"

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
TeethMummy said:
More GT5 spoilers:

Atlaston Martin, who you thought was part of your pit crew, was actually manipulating you throughout the first half of your career. "Would you kindly lower your speed to 60mph approaching this turn and begin your acceleration as you round the apex of the turn?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom