• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

VLiberty

Last week I finally started this game, but I didn't download the updated until yesterday. Once I've installed them, I noticed that all the cars I've gained until now have a yellow circle with an exclamation mark and I can't select them. Is there anything I can do? I see that a lot of people got this error but I still haven't found a solution

amar212

Last week I finally started this game, but I didn't downloadthe updated until yesterday. Once I've installed them, I noticed that all the cars I've gained until now have a yellow circle with an exclamation mark and I can't select them. Is there anything I can do? I see that a lot of people got this error but I still haven't found a solution

You would need to download them from PSN

If you 'claimed' them, you need to 'install' them via INSTALL button on the main menu

What I am not sure is are those cars available to download at this moment

VLiberty

You would need to download them from PSN

If you 'claimed' them, you need to 'install' them via INSTALL button on the main menu

What I am not sure is are those cars available to download at this moment

Hmm are you talking about dlc cars? Because I haven't bought any, I can't access the cars acquired in the game before I downloaded the patches.

VLiberty

So, since the issue started when I installed the updates, I did the most obvious (yet painful, cause it took me ages to download 5 gbs, and I'm also re-downloading my entire digital PS3 library these days) thing, deleting the updates, and it worked.

Oh well, I think that, since servers are closed, not being able to go online won't be a major issue. I wonder if those added anything significant though?

Top Bottom