• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yes it was super fun.

Guys, just leave your ego at the lobby. I suck at online. It’s all for fun! I was J. G ;)

I see! Yeah no ego here just inherently competitive hahaha. I'm also very much a offline player as well. Playing in a lobby with you guys like yesterday is very chill. Respect and fun ftw <3

tommib

Gold Member
Off topic, if anyone’s interested in finishing It Takes Two let me know. I’m like on chapter 3 but everyone gives up after…

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT is too fast and just lapped bobo racing.

52392759374_a8b238743b_b.jpg
To be fair we where just starting and 22:22:22 22:22:22 had a rough start. He spend half the race in the pits and was meditating, to fix the car.

Faxing dr_octagon dr_octagon because of all the bullshit tommib tommib photoshoped into this.

Con-Z-epT

Will start a lobby soon.

Edit: Gonna eat something and then i will start. 30-40 min. About 6 o'clock. Will do a post to invite you all.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Lobby is open. 🏎️

Title: Everchanging Tracks / Gr.3 / BoP / 5 Laps / Just havin fun!

Track: Fuji, short

If you want in just search for the track (will try to update the post as good as i can) and than look for the title. Or add me over PSN since it's much easier to find it like that. Same as GAF ID. Will run an hour or two.

tommib tommib DeepEnigma DeepEnigma SLB1904 SLB1904 GladiusFrog GladiusFrog Markio128 Markio128 Tiago Rodrigues Tiago Rodrigues sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip Rac3r Rac3r R6Rider R6Rider 22:22:22 22:22:22 SkyHighTrees SkyHighTrees

If you are annoyed that i tag you just let me know! :messenger_beaming:

And if we want we could do a nice Gr.1 Le Mans race later as SLB1904 SLB1904 suggested. Maybe a shorter one we repeat or even a endurance one with 20min to 30min runtime. I'm open for everything.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
And if we want we could do a nice Gr.1 Le Mans race later as SLB1904 SLB1904 suggested. Maybe a shorter one we repeat or even a endurance one with 20min to 30min runtime. I'm open for everything.
Yeah that would be fun
Edit: what's your psn? It's easier to find the lobbies

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Lobby is open. 🏎️

Title: Everchanging Tracks / Gr.3 / BoP / 5 Laps / Just havin fun!

Track: Sardegna, Layout C, backwards

If you want in just search for the track (will try to update the post as good as i can) and than look for the title. Or add me over PSN since it's much easier to find it like that. Same as GAF ID. Will run an hour or two.

tommib tommib DeepEnigma DeepEnigma SLB1904 SLB1904 GladiusFrog GladiusFrog Markio128 Markio128 Tiago Rodrigues Tiago Rodrigues sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip Rac3r Rac3r R6Rider R6Rider 22:22:22 22:22:22 SkyHighTrees SkyHighTrees

If you are annoyed that i tag you just let me know! :messenger_beaming:

And if we want we could do a nice Gr.1 Le Mans race later as SLB1904 SLB1904 suggested. Maybe a shorter one we repeat or even an endurance one with 20min to 30min runtime. I'm open for everything.
STILL AT WORK AND NEED TO GET A FUCKING TRAIN

Markio128

Gold Member
My bet is on a bigger update by the end of the year. I hope i don't set myself up for disappointment.
I’d love PD to add a new F1 style championship mode that you can play with different classes of vehicles (starting with their base model) on all of the tracks, with qualifying and upgrading throughout. Surely it can’t be that hard to do, considering they already have the content in place.

Con-Z-epT

I’d love PD to add a new F1 style championship mode that you can play with different classes of vehicles (starting with their base model) on all of the tracks, with qualifying and upgrading throughout. Surely it can’t be that hard to do, considering they already have the content in place.
Yeah, there is still a lot of unused potential in the game. I mean i love it but given that 95% of my playtime is centered around custom on and offline races says a lot.

I pray that we see a huge update by the end of november or december. I would even pay for a huge add-on.

Top Bottom