• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Lobby is open. 🏎️

Title: Everchanging Tracks / Gr.3 / BoP / 5 Laps / Just havin fun!

Track: Watkins Glen, short

If you want in just search for the track (will try to update the post as good as i can) and than look for the title. Or add me over PSN since it's much easier to find it like that. Same as GAF ID. Will run an hour or two.

tommib tommib GladiusFrog GladiusFrog SLB1904 SLB1904 DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Markio128 Markio128 Tiago Rodrigues Tiago Rodrigues sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip Rac3r Rac3r R6Rider R6Rider SkyHighTrees SkyHighTrees

22:22:22 22:22:22 has a girl over at his place and has better things to do... :messenger_peace:

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

That first tweet!

Gimme them car showrooms where I can walk around and open doors, trunks, frunks, engine bays, etc.! Especially full VR!
Alicia Silverstone Flirting GIF

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Who's this person lol
Seems he has access to the source code and is quite capable of reading between the lines to share information. He did this for GT5 and 6 as well if i'm not mistaken. He could spoil much more but repeatedly stated that he doesn't want to in case PD changes something or threatens with a lawsuit.

Just don't take anything for granted he posts since nothing is official. But, for example, when he leaks the daily races for the next week he is always 100% accurate.

I just found his statements interesting so i share them here.

SLB1904

Banned
Seems he has access to the source code and is quite capable of reading between the lines to share information. He did this for GT5 and 6 as well if i'm not mistaken. He could spoil much more but repeatedly stated that he doesn't want to in case PD changes something or threatens with a lawsuit.

Just don't take anything for granted he posts since nothing is official. But, for example, when he leaks the daily races for the next week he is always 100% accurate.

I just found his statements interesting so i share them here.
Alright thanks. Just want him to be right lol

Con-Z-epT

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

After 720km golded mp4/4 tt ;d Tought will not stand if p1 time will be improved.
Surprise Wow GIF by MOODMAN

Not even silver for me after nearly ripping the controller in half. I will get silver however, i'm sure of that.

How many thousandths of a second are you under gold time?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah I only did the first Tsukuba one. Very satisfying to exit corners without drifting. But like you said it was a mere 3 lap race

Also the different liveries are nice. Sport didn't had that. Really ads a lot =)

Last edited:
You take amazing pics that really show how this game shines!

Imagine GT8 with no cross gen PS4 having to run at 60fps? I can't even imagine it, but I think they'll tackle environments and nature, as the cars are pretty much perfect, as is the lightning

GladiusFrog

You take amazing pics that really show how this game shines!

Imagine GT8 with no cross gen PS4 having to run at 60fps? I can't even imagine it, but I think they'll tackle environments and nature, as the cars are pretty much perfect, as is the lightning
I Don't know how it could look much better. Would be cool to be able to set the time of year like in Project Cars 2.

Also It would be cool to play the tracks we have from different times in its history, for example Spa in the 1970's.

Con-Z-epT

Getting closer to 550h of playtime since release, and not feeling a single bit of fatigue, i can safely say this is my game of the year. 🏎️

After more than a decade of abstinence from sim racing GT7 feels like a huge relief to me. So many memorable races and situations i found myself in. An endless flow of dopamine since release for 80€. Long and sleepless nights. :messenger_grinning:

Also a revitalized interest in online gaming. I played it obsessively for about two months in daily races until i reached the midst of the driver rank A and developed a tendonitis. Which put me back on rank B.

Then i switched to creating custom liveries and taught myself how to convert graphics into vector data so i can upload my own logos. Which lead to the first ever NeoGAF logo inside GT7! :messenger_sunglasses: They had one for ResetEra but not GAF, can you believe. :messenger_grimmacing_

Lately, i have about 55 cars in the list of my favorites and been busy to buy pretty much all the tunning parts for them, making custom liveries for each and doing individual setups for different PP levels or tracks that i can save and load whenever necessary.

And not to forget about our latest online efforts. Thanks again!

In addition this thread was, and still is a lot of fun for me. Next to the Returnal OT the best time i had on GAF since i joined.

I hope to see further support for the game from PD for a long time. There still are things to improve. Texture pop-in could be addressed. Not a single daily race with weather since release! Further honing the likes of BoP, the affects of dirty air, tire wear, PP, framerate and such. Where are more of those music rally events! I like them, seriously! The ability for custom championships. More rally in general.

To close the post i leave some of my favorite screenshots of the over 200 i uploaded.

51922024610_f74cf1e951_o.png
51950390783_9506c625d2_o.png
51971611363_5a1c740c26_o.png
52001381077_ee543f48b6_o.png
52162175242_298f9951dc_o.png
52221832731_7554c26b6d_o.png
52237502031_31a94847d9_o.png
52296932839_a97df37122_o.png
52296668621_e508247b90_o.png
52302840752_50759fd280_o.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom