• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport New Update.

Mattyp

Gold Member
They really just need to figure out how to turn weather on tracks automatically, even though it’s not dynamic I don’t see why all tracks couldn’t be done fairly easy now the assets are in.

scalman

Why it needs to be automatic if i drive on track 5-10 min. How can weather change in that short time? Would be just stupid

Mattyp

Gold Member
Why it needs to be automatic if i drive on track 5-10 min. How can weather change in that short time? Would be just stupid

I'm not saying it has to be dynamic they obviously can't handle that, but they should be able to automatically roll out every track with a weather option instead of drip feeding them.

scalman

For testing and optimizing it better for later could be one. Online championship races have allready more wet tracks

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

scalman

1.45 4 new cars and new wet track ... ohh yes

Gran-Turismo-Sport-1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-02.jpg

now you can add rain drops to your photos
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Scapes-Raindrops-01-1200x675.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rainy-Tokyo-Expressway-East-Outer-Loop-03.jpg

omg ... its very different wet track from red bull one, look at all those night lights there
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rainy-Tokyo-Expressway-East-Outer-Loop-02.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rainy-Tokyo-Expressway-East-Outer-Loop-01.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rainy-Tokyo-Expressway-Central-Outer-Loop-04.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Rainy-Tokyo-Expressway-Central-Outer-Loop-02.jpg

hope i can affrod this beauty
Gran-Turismo-Sport-1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-04.jpg

that 365 GTB

Last edited:

LostDonkey

The road surface looks great but they need to do some serious work on the Ridge Racer like buildings. Cant wait to drift the Corvette round though.

scalman

I dont see how building looks when driving fast around track really just in photo mode so i dont mind that it still looks great , i guess thats pretty much as much as console can give

ethomaz

Banned
Spa is back? Awesome.

I'm at patch 1.34 :( there is no space for the 1.35 and 1.36... I have to make something.

scalman

when you will get wet on spa thats where real fun begins. ...
as of new update
gts-147-allcars-1200x675.jpg

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the ‘Gran Turismo Sport’ servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
31 October, 2019, 06:00 – 08:00 UTC

* The above time is subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
You sure bout that? Never heard him speak about Deep Forest, would be really cool comeback.
Yep, he did say it at one point, but of course things can easily change.

“We are already working on Deep Forest; we actually have the data for Deep Forest that runs on Gran Turismo Sport but it does have some problems.”

xrnzaaas

First paid DLC is also coming and imo it's underwhelming. You're paying 7€ (still uncofirmed) for 10 time trial challenges, some comments from Lewis coaching you and likely some special liveries.

First paid DLC is also coming and imo it's underwhelming. You're paying 7€ (still uncofirmed) for 10 time trial challenges, some comments from Lewis coaching you and likely some special liveries.

They’ve also increased the maximum number of credits you can have... if you own this DLC. I can’t get behind that at all.

Tomeru

I don't HAVE to do anything ;)

Personally I have next to zero interest in racing online. I'm sure there's some great, clean racers out there, but my experience is that it's filled with trolls and asshole drivers. Why would I subject myself to something like that when the AI is amazing in games like F1 2019 and I can customize the whole experience to my own skill level and needs. I play games to be entertained and relax, my job is stressful enough as it is haha

I'm not asking for much. An interesting custom championship system isn't hard to implement, as Codemasters has proven time and time again imo.

He said you SHOULD, not you HAVE TO :messenger_winking:

Edit:
A bit kate with this response lmao

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

The front looks very much like a futuristic Lamborghini, but yeah, the rest is just like any other Vision Gran Turismo car.

urmie

They’ve also increased the maximum number of credits you can have... if you own this DLC. I can’t get behind that at all.

Credit cap unlock (only if you gold the trials) to another lock (100m), locked behind a PAID DLC that is just Time Trials. Wow, something only Kaz and Polyphony Digital could get only away with. Shame.

prag16

Banned
Snagged this on sale for $10 the other day. It looked like a mediocre package when it launched but after all the updates and additions over the years, that price seems like absolute highway robbery, even if it still seems a tad lean in some areas compared to older releases in the series. Looking forward to digging in. Though, I have to laugh at the implications while this was in development that this wasn't a "real mainline" GT game and that there would be something else coming along. True maybe... for PS5...

Top Bottom