• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport New Update.

scalman

could be , people on top seeing 2017 Ford GT and Golf I GTi
yes bottom looks like 993 GT2 , but can be Ruf BTR2 as well , as Ruf now back
middle looks like police cars
people waiting for Laguna Seca to come out too.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
They are slowing down on PS4 updates to focus in PS5.
Kaz said in a old interview the plans to GTS was to reach around 500 cars that it will +- where they will be with more this year updates.

After I believe GTS 2 for PS5 will be the main game to receive updates.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
They are slowing down on PS4 updates to focus in PS5.
Kaz said in a old interview the plans to GTS was to reach around 500 cars that it will +- where they will be with more this year updates.

After I believe GTS 2 for PS5 will be the main game to receive updates.
I hope not! We need full fat GT7.

scalman

he said it will be GT7 , mix of old GT4 style and new GTS modes, so it should have now everything for everyone, because in GTS all i care is just arcade races against AI and cars. but its lacking in that area a lot , so if what dev said will be real then it will be amazing.
last week he said too that hes aiming for 4k that will be enough but he wants 240fps or at least some amount more fps for next game. but yes he said numbers 4k and 240fps

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
he said it will be GT7 , mix of old GT4 style and new GTS modes, so it should have now everything for everyone, because in GTS all i care is just arcade races against AI and cars. but its lacking in that area a lot , so if what dev said will be real then it will be amazing.
last week he said too that hes aiming for 4k that will be enough but he wants 240fps or at least some amount more fps for next game. but yes he said numbers 4k and 240fps
nothing you say will matter if they don't bring back B-spec

scalman

nothing you say will matter if they don't bring back B-spec

maybe. for me bring back old school events with cars as prices, let buy cars again , used cars must come back, oil changing. i liked some random stuff from PSP GT game as garage worked, would like some of that just in next gen skin.
will take and play new Forza for sure, but would like to stay on GT game as well. not much true racing game left out there with normal street cars to buy , upgrade.

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
These games were better when you could race minivans and shit
Pcfo2nw.gif

Last edited:
Yeah think it was 108GB before this update

edit: Now 112GB which makes it the largest game on my PS4 behind Div2 which clocks in at 109GB

My largest is COD: Modern Warfare at 214 GB, which is just egregious for a FPS. I only have a 500 EVO 860 SSD in my Pro, which makes me a bit reluctant to star GT Sport, a game I've owned since last Black Friday. I have an external 4 TB hard drive, but would rather play on my SSD, so it's time to delete the Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

scalman

but what does matter if it now takes 100 gb or less or more ? is it means something ? is it like : omg its over 100gb thats it i delete it and never play because of that ? no noone doing that . I dont care rly good games are good games bad games no matter size are bad and thats all means there.
i didint played it now for long time.. long . but i didint played now any racing for long time so its just that time when i dont play some kind of game and i play others now. but for real im waiting for next gen racing games . its not enough for me what GTS gives. amazing car models detailed are just not enough.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

but what does matter if it now takes 100 gb or less or more ? is it means something ? is it like : omg its over 100gb thats it i delete it and never play because of that ? no noone doing that . I dont care rly good games are good games bad games no matter size are bad and thats all means there.
i didint played it now for long time.. long . but i didint played now any racing for long time so its just that time when i dont play some kind of game and i play others now. but for real im waiting for next gen racing games . its not enough for me what GTS gives. amazing car models detailed are just not enough.
It matters, because many people have consoles with 500gb hard drives. Heck, even now PS4 Slims are being sold with a smaller drive.

scalman

not much. i have with 1tb and its allways full anyway, so you delete some older game to fit there new or updates so you not collecting all that you dont need or dont use , but you cleaning your stuff some at least. and games wont become smaller in time, who thought that ? yes they will go larger and larger with updates. we need to adapt to it many options for that, change inside HDD , plug external HDD , its not that there are no options to fix that, there are.
if i would have 2tb hdd it would be full too. doesnt matter much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom