• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

Still in maintenance right? I wonder if this is going to require an apk update to play and if Qoo will get it immediately.

Azusa

Still in maintenance right? I wonder if this is going to require an apk update to play and if Qoo will get it immediately.

play in browser.

The interviews from fami's anniversary special:
There are some really interesting new informations in the part where Haruta talks about the upcoming new upadates and future plans.
Quick summary:
1.Rest of the eight 4th tier classes will be added in the upcoming year,hopefully all of them done before the 3rd year anniversary.
2.When player reaches the later stages of the Master Piece/Hero Weapon questlines,there will be boss fights like those of the GW characters,and only the main character using a job of the corresponding type could participate in them.
Attention:To unlock a 4th tier class,you don't have to work on all Hero Weapons,once you've completed any given fight by a certain class type,all other 4th tier jobs would be unlocked as well.
3.With the introduction of Baha Weapons' next enhancement stage,they aim to make weapons other than for example Baha Dagger more viable.
4.The new "Cosmos Weapon"s from the Grande fight.Every player account can only possess a single one of them at the same time,if you want to obtain another one you must abandon the current one you have.
The skills of Cosmos Weapons would be unique,and they drop by the form of Duel System,the same as that of the Rose Queen fight.As for other players that just can't win the Roll cuz RNGesus,they will receive treasure drops that eventually enable them to exchange whichever Cosmos Weapon they want.
5.More Multi Battles/Raids are on the way,they will focus on enhancing water and earth element weapons in the upcoming updates.
Haruta is aware that Earth is the least favoured element at the moment.And in the "Defend Order" content which they announced last year in TGS,the defensive capability of earth party would come in very handy,because the raids would be organized in a way similar to the valentine event,in which you engage battles one after another with the HP left from the last battle.
6.The development of Defend Order is almost complete,and they are working on balancing out the details,and is aimed to come online in spring.
As for the "Rebirth of Arcanum"/Tarot event/Fieldbattle event,it's scheduled to come before this summer.
The entire development schedule is actually put off quite a bit because of many current issues that they must deal with.
7.About server enhancement. Haruta states that everything that could be done in the part of server enhancement has already been done,at this point the only available methods left are programming refinement or physically divide players into different world group,which they will keep looking into and come up with more infos later.
8.The Anime project is going smoothly,staffs are set,scenario writing has already reached the 2nd episode.Overall it would focus on being a something like an old school Oudou RPG,don't expect too much Moe elements out of it.More infos will be revealed later,plz look forward to it.
9.More music CDs on the way,apart from those that are listed in the fami issue,the national orchestra concert will be recorded and published as well.
source: granblue facebook group.

play in browser.

The interviews from fami's anniversary special:

source: granblue facebook group.

Looking good, I'm excited for all those things.

Forgot I left old guild. No free pots!

Got room in GAF corps ?

id: 5783908

KC1bMRf.gif

garath

Man. Ranking up post 30 is so slow. Just from casually keeping an eye on it it's 300+ AP to rank up.

I guess the magna changes went through? I'm only seeing one level 75 raid pop up here and there. The dark girl looking one. Rest are all level 30, 50 and 60s.

garath

Do you see magna raids like these?
sAQafMw.png

or these?

fbemf8z.png

This is what I see:

9ouoG69.jpg

Pretty much a perfect representation of the change. I used to see a lot more level 75 raids. A sand colored girl? Another dragon looking thing, etc. Now the only level 75 I see is the dark girl at the top.

Rixa

This is what I see:

9ouoG69.jpg

Pretty much a perfect representation of the change. I used to see a lot more level 75 raids. A sand colored girl? Another dragon looking thing, etc. Now the only level 75 I see is the dark girl at the top.

You see that level 50 lady (2nd highest)? She is called Tiamat and its the one which players that are focusing to Wind are grinding. Tiamat is usually the fastest one to vanish from multibattle (mb) raid list. Its so popular, that quite often youre too late to join the mb or do anything there, cause its already killed.

As @Azusa said, youre seeing all the Magnas.

garath

Everything is fine. You see all magna raids.

You see that level 50 lady (2nd highest)? She is called Tiamat and its the one which players that are focusing to Wind are grinding. Tiamat is usually the fastest one to vanish from multibattle (mb) raid list. Its so popular, that quite often youre too late to join the mb or do anything there, cause its already killed.

As @Azusa said, youre seeing all the Magnas.

Very cool. Thanks guys.

What's so good about tiamat? Are they grinding for the weapon or the summon?

There are others I used to see but no longer. Some sand colored one for sure.

Edit: never mind. sand colored one just popped up.

Very cool. Thanks guys.

What's so good about tiamat? Are they grinding for the weapon or the summon?

There are others I used to see but no longer. Some sand colored one for sure.

Edit: never mind. sand colored one just popped up.

At some point you'll have to pick an element and grind the Magna weapons for it. Wind isn't the best element per se, but a lot of people still go for it since they already have some set pieces for it. (Free Wind Carbuncles and Anat also help).

Focus on whatever element you want, it depends on your reroll I guess.

People are grinding for both the weapon and the summon, but the summon is pretty easy to MLB compared to a pool of Magna weapons.

garath

So which gatcha button should I press with the ticket? Looks like the top one is a guaranteed character, does that mean that the bottom is a weapon or something?

H6V9a9Z.png

So which gatcha button should I press with the ticket? Looks like the top one is a guaranteed character, does that mean that the bottom is a weapon or something?
Use both.
The first one is given when starting the game, which is weird you never used it. :O

Kitoro

Just checking in to see if there's been any updates on the English language addition! Think we'll still see it this month, as planned?

Yaari

Just checking in to see if there's been any updates on the English language addition! Think we'll still see it this month, as planned?

There's a 2nd maintenance later this day from what I understand. Who knows if they might enable it after that.

Kitoro

There's a 2nd maintenance later this day from what I understand. Who knows if they might enable it after that.

That'd be kicking things off to a gigantic new audience with a whimper, no? I wouldn't complain, but it seems odd.

Yaari

That'd be kicking things off to a gigantic new audience with a whimper, no? I wouldn't complain, but it seems odd.

Perhaps but I know nothing about this company and how they handle their business They are updating their client for the Anniversary both ingame and in the appstores, I'd imagine their new build would have the English version if it was going to happen at all.

That said maybe someone else can chime in. I'm just speculating.

nesteaplunger

Neo Member
Anyone know what the 2nd anniversary login gift for today does? It doesn't appear as another ticket for pulling but it looks just like one..

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...onde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming

kiryogi when are you getting interviewed for a similar article ( ≖‿≖)

One Japanese man, who goes by "Taste" online, began playing about three hours before midnight on Dec. 31, streaming his session in a game players’ chatroom. For hours he spent money in furious pursuit of Anchira. His audience swelled from a handful to more than 10,000 as the New Year arrived, and before he knew it, Taste burned through $2,665 without unlocking her. The chatroom crowd alternated from mockery to pity, wondering when his credit card company would cut him off. But Taste kept going, buying hundreds and then thousands of tokens. Finally at about 3 a.m., on attempt No. 2,276, he unlocked Anchira. The crowd erupted. He had spent $6,065

holy fuck

These gacha games are people with OCD worst nightmare

kiryogi

Banned
You serious? I actually want this game. It's a good thing I don't care about the gacha stuff though.... otherwise I could be one of those unfortunate people $7000 deep in the hole. =(

So another gacha game from. Japan has a similar pattern of release.

for Little Noah, icon text changed, then within a week, it was available in the US app store and there was an option in the menu to change language.

This was done around the first anniversary of little Noah. Surprise it's granblue fantasys 2nd anniversary.

NolbertoS

Because of the Bloomberg article about the man spending $6,600, I'm now intrigued by this game on the App Store :D. Any chance us English peeps can join in?? I'm in all the way now :p

chrono01

So another gacha game from. Japan has a similar pattern of release.

for Little Noah, icon text changed, then within a week, it was available in the US app store and there was an option in the menu to change language.

This was done around the first anniversary of little Noah. Surprise it's granblue fantasys 2nd anniversary.
Speaking of, is Battle Champs (Little Noah) any good? Worth re-rolling for anyone in particular?

chrono01

Surprise ticket is a go!
Welp, I wonder if I should grab it and purchase the first SSR character for my Bahamut account. I only have SR, and would like to start my dark team. Maybe I'll choose Vampy...

I'm still hoping for an English surprise announcement.

Rixa

Welp, I wonder if I should grab it and purchase the first SSR character for my Bahamut account. I only have SR, and would like to start my dark team. Maybe I'll choose Vampy...

I'm still hoping for an English surprise announcement.

Surprise Ticket is after maintenance, English language pack maybe also after maintenance (I dont have anything new info according to this).

Top Bottom