• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: Announcement Trailer Nov. 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkpoints, more silliness, variety, forests, period setting (70s if I'm lucky), have a more epic story, an effective villain, not like Dimitri and well I'll be happy with that.

Rockstar give it all, surpass your best game RDR and have it be worthy of the 'masterpiece' status. GTA once felt like the franchise to end all franchises. It can be again!

Hell yeah! Haters be damned, the addons to GTA IV were some of the best games I ever played. Main game was okay but not bad either. SO HYPED!
Hope we finally get a female protagonist, at least in one of the addons. And please keep the semi-realistic direction you had in gay tony. Not as dry as the main game but nothing too 'out there' like san andreas.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dabanton said:
R* just grabbed all dat attention with a simple logo.

UJIYE.gif

When i didn't like IV and got bored of it i already thought "well maybe open world sandbox games just aren't for me after all"

yeah...

then i played Saint's Row 2 and had a fucking BLAST!

ergo= GTA IV SUCKED! (in my book anyway)

Kritz

Banned
I'm going to be amused when GTA5 looks worse than the current GTA4 mods (that nobody can actually run but produce nice screenshots).

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
After all the GTA4 ICEnhancer, ENB and hi-res textures packs and car models, I feel like whatever theyre gonna show is going to disappoint me...

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o6_500.jpg

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o8_500.jpg

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o7_500.jpg

Wallach

Sealda said:
The 3D net on the V. What are they called. I know they use them on all types of things as a anti-counterfeit thing. Like, ive seen it on tickets, money, checks etc.

Intaglio printing?

Shtof

Marrshu said:
Yeah, I'm pretty certain you are. No game that has an average score of 97% qualifies as "the biggest" disappointment in gaming history. =p
A collection of opinions calculated into a score is still just a collection of opinions.

SuicidalSteve said:
So Capital City confirmed to be where we are heading next? Wasn't that city mentioned in GTA4 stats by any chance? I forgot

That's what I'm thinking too. People are too quick to jump at San Andreas just because of the whole money theme. They could be hinting at the US Mint of the GTA universe.

Logo pretty much confirms its NOT returning to vice city so :(

I guess it would be hard to top the crazy 80s'ness of that game so why take the risk.

Still I was hoping for a new vice city.

BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER

Dabanton

Fantasising here. But what if the game is finished and they do a surprise release before the end of the year.

Can you imagine the havoc that would wreck with other game releases.

I kinda hope we have at least 3 cities in this game like SA. Maybe DC, Chicago and NYC since its already built. My dreams of an Asian GTA will never happen it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom