• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

Jedi2016

Are people getting confused about the transfers? I thought it was only the online progress that could be moved across?
Single player progress (stats, at least) is also stored in the cloud. In theory, it could be moved over as well. We'll need some official confirmation one way or another, methinks.

Loakum

Banned
I'm definitely double dipping on both of these bad boys!

BPwkLVU.jpg

sunnz

I REALLY REALLY hope we see more except from the graphical upgrade, like maybe north Yankton is accessible by plane or something.

My main wish would have been for the desert area to be a lot larger, such a cool area, yet so small.

Nevadatan

Games aren't supposed to make you feel that way. If you're not having a good time then put it down. I never understand people who play games for hours on end but claim they were miserable the whole time.

I guess it is the same reason why I never understand people who jump into a thread of a game they are not interested in and feel the need to tell everybody that they are not interested in it. ..and this guy did it twice in one post! lol

havent you played Dark Souls? its just masochism. and we like it.

Drake

This is good news. I've been intentionally holding out on GTA V, so that I could get the PC version. I'll finally get to see what all the hype is about.

CHC

Man this is the year of the gravy train, publishers will take in millions with 2013s greatest hits all over again.

Still though I should probably shut up, I've been waiting for GTAV on PC forever now, so I got what I wanted.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Are people getting confused about the transfers? I thought it was only the online progress that could be moved across?

That's what I thought too. Wouldn't mind if they allowed your SP save to transfer too.

I'm thinking should I double dip for graphics? I know I won't play through the story again. Unless this comes with DLC or something I might hold off. The DLC is the only reason I'm getting TLOU remastered.

Top Bottom