• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

I finally gave in today.

I thought I could do it.

I thought I could wait.

I couldn't.

It shall be mine.

gtav_SE.jpg

It's true. Gaming Age Family is currently full.

I believe there are a bunch of lurkers that have also signed up. I have a gdoc with verified members ID's and promoted all of those to rep level for easy sorting.

I'm going to start booting people that are not on the gdoc for now. I will also change the registration to invite only.

Hopefully those who are legit members will PM me and we can get them added back once I share the gdoc link. I don't want to exclude any GAF members because we are filled with lurkers.

Hey, I've joined earlier today, just my social club nickname is Wahad987, so I'm not a lurker :D

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
How did the GAF Crew manage to update their emblem and check information so easily? The second crew I'm a part of is impossible to change the emblem and check the status of other members. :/

Con_Smith

Banned
Any gaffers in the neogang wanna hop on max payne today? Scheming Meat and I are representing the crew heavy right now with fueds and your more than welcome to join.

Dizzan

MINI Member
I'm hyped but I am older now (more responsibilities bla bla) so I don't feel the need to have it on launch day and take 3 days off work like I did with San Andreas.

That being said, I am wondering if I should wait a month to see if they do announce it for next gen consoles.

Vizzeh

Banned

btw noticed someone in our crew feed that said he is at Gaf but is banned atm (im guessing its for a period) so not sure how you want to handle that given that he probably cant communicate with you here.

Vizzeh

Banned
Don't make me click it!

I was tempted into it by voices...anyway.. It actually doesnt seem that bad, as far as I have seen its just random action gifs (some v impressive) and some humorous ones, nothing overly plot spoiling, however wouldnt go there if you are COMPLETELY blanking anything unofficial.

btw noticed someone in our crew feed that said he is at Gaf but is banned atm (im guessing its for a period) so not sure how you want to handle that given that he probably cant communicate with you here.

I learnt the hard GAF way about not getting banned while playing with GAF

mLOfPvl.jpg

Un4

Damn, revisiting GTA IV is weird. Love the city and the characters but the controls are really, really clunky. Was planning to finish The Lost and Damned before the launch of GTA V but now i don't know if i can finish it.

I guess GTA V will play much smoother.

Danny 117

It's true. Gaming Age Family is currently full.

I believe there are a bunch of lurkers that have also signed up. I have a gdoc with verified members ID's and promoted all of those to rep level for easy sorting.

I'm going to start booting people that are not on the gdoc for now. I will also change the registration to invite only.

Hopefully those who are legit members will PM me and we can get them added back once I share the gdoc link. I don't want to exclude any GAF members because we are filled with lurkers.

I'm xDanny 117 on the 360 group please keep me in :p

Con_Smith

Banned
How did the GAF Crew manage to update their emblem and check information so easily? The second crew I'm a part of is impossible to change the emblem and check the status of other members. :/

Probably due to the way the leader has the settings or your place in the hierarchy. By the way I made a shitty version of the clan tag someone requested earlier in the thread for Gaf Street. Someone with better skills can probably prettify it if they want.

Pre-order: Check
Social club register: Check
Gdoc register: Check.

I'm all good and ready for the game.

And guys I just had a revelation on how to make time go faster!

Step 1: Get off this thread.
Step 2: Go hang out with friend/do something productive.

Inb4 i don't have any friends

Gawge

All of the Asdas near me are doing a midnight launch, even the little ones such the living stores that are otherwise shut at midnight. Tescos definitely will be. Not sure about Sainsburys and Morrisons though.

EDIT: There is a small chance that copies could be sold out in the morning if enough people go at midnight, it has happened before at the Supermarkets so go at midnight to guarantee it

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure all the ones near me open at midnight (though I could be wrong) - though there are obviously a couple of 24hr ones. I'd prefer to just wake up and go at 7am or something to be honest - i'm sure that I will be able to get a copy at that time.

But, I will check whether they are opening at midnight etc...

Vizzeh

Banned
What are you guys planning to do with release by balancing your time in GTA:single player and GTA:Online... Complete the game first then flat-out Online mode or bit of both?

Just got an automated phone call... "You have a doctors appointment for the 17th of September. Press 1 to confirm, or 2 to cancel". 22222222222222222222222222222222. Forgot I made that check-up 3 months ago (nothing serious; re-arranged for November).

What are you guys planning to do with release by balancing your time in GTA:single player and GTA:Online... Complete the game first then flat-out Online mode or bit of both?

GTA Online doesn't unlock until Oct 1st so hopefully beat single player before then.

SuperSah

Banned
Guys, you need to check out the 5 second video of someone playing and throwing one of the best animated punches EVER.

Holy shit, Tuesday, hurry up!

KAP151

Respect to the fellow GAFFERS who have stayed out of the Spoiler thread.

God, I feel like someone holding onto their virginity for their Wedding night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom