• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizzeh

Banned

Im not gonna link it here but in the spoiler section there is a very realistic animated GIF, looks fantastic, as do a few others... (they are not really spoilers, just unofficial stuff that iv seen so far, nothing story orientated that iv noticed)

BFIB

Respect to the fellow GAFFERS who have stayed out of the Spoiler thread.

God, I feel like someone holding onto their virginity for their Wedding night!

Kudos to you. I tried. I couldn't resist......

So I think I'm going to plan an all-nighter Monday/Tuesday morning. Getting the game at midnight. Anyone else planning on doing this?

DogMeat77

It's true. Gaming Age Family is currently full.

I believe there are a bunch of lurkers that have also signed up. I have a gdoc with verified members ID's and promoted all of those to rep level for easy sorting.

I'm going to start booting people that are not on the gdoc for now. I will also change the registration to invite only.

Hopefully those who are legit members will PM me and we can get them added back once I share the gdoc link. I don't want to exclude any GAF members because we are filled with lurkers.

PM sent. I was booted. I signed up and will re-sign up (when it lets me) with my same gaf name of PossumMeat. Thanks.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
u0WsUH7.png

Dispatching now! OMG! OMG!

I wish mine was.... :(

I'm on the Google Docs, I'm in the Social Club, now all I need is the Game.

Anyone pre-ordered with Gamestop UK before and know how good they are?
Only went with them because of the GTA V for £5 when you trade in 2 games offer.

trillbo

I worked in Gamestop back when IV came out, and got the game around a week early. This wait is almost making me wish I still worked there. Ugh.

I believe there are a bunch of lurkers that have also signed up. I have a gdoc with verified members ID's and promoted all of those to rep level for easy sorting.

I'm going to start booting people that are not on the gdoc for now. I will also change the registration to invite only.

Hopefully those who are legit members will PM me and we can get them added back once I share the gdoc link. I don't want to exclude any GAF members because we are filled with lurkers.

I knew I should have logged on earlier this week when I got an email from the social club. PM being sent!...right after I see the damn trailer one more time.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Kudos to you. I tried. I couldn't resist......

So I think I'm going to plan an all-nighter Monday/Tuesday morning. Getting the game at midnight. Anyone else planning on doing this?

Yea, I plan on doing so also! Bring on the bloodshot eyes the following day!

Afrodium

Banned
I'm going on a homework binge this weekend to clear my schedule.

Grad school thinks it can get in the way of GTA. Not happening.

I've got it pre-ordered on aMazon... but to the "dispatching now" on amazon... don't get too hopeful. I don't want to ruin anybody's day but in like 10+ Amazon pre-orders with prime release day shipping, living about 15 mins from an Amazon distribution center & UPS center, I've never gotten a release day game early. And for a game like GTA ... I dunno, I just cant see that happening.

Vizzeh

Banned
I've got it pre-ordered on aMazon... but to the "dispatching now" on amazon... don't get too hopeful. I don't want to ruin anybody's day but in like 10+ Amazon pre-orders with prime release day shipping, living about 15 mins from an Amazon distribution center & UPS center, I've never gotten a release day game early. And for a game like GTA ... I dunno, I just cant see that happening.

Im half tempted to go to a midnight launch for this game, albeit I see little point because I have work that morning, but could be worth an hour session

microtubule

Rockstar Games sent along this artwork.

(Click for bigger)

I appreciate everyone's support in the thread regarding the OP, especially the guys from the NYC Office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've included a hi-res PDF of the GAF Official Thread for you non-commercial, personal use viewing pleasure.

Nice job on the OT and thanks for the PDF.

Oh and can't wait to hear Chop snarl and bark.

Can this be in the first post? There are a ton of post and I feel like I got lucky I did not miss your messages and get booted.

Less than 100 hours to go.

I want to drive fast and just crash flip and everything right now. The game is gonna be so good, there is 0 doubt. There should be a moment of gratefulness that every V owner should chant when we finally get the game. Has anyone ever been this excited about a game before?!!! NO! lol.

This thread had me so hyped for this game!!! Can't wait till Tuesday! Here's my plan I'm playing Bully for ps3 for the first time ever and am madly in love with thy game. I'm almost done with chapter 5, so I'm saving it for Monday night and am going to beat it and then go straight into GTA 5 just to make the audio visual punch that much better.

Since this thread, despite the spoilers thread, is still updating like crazy, have the rest of yall seen the Lifeinvader.com website? Are these confirmed to be "cheat codes" if you stalk the pages? If so, that's fucking awesome. If not, then why the hell am I stalking everything with my Social Club account I don't even...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Since this thread, despite the spoilers thread, is still updating like crazy, have the rest of yall seen the Lifeinvader.com website? Are these confirmed to be "cheat codes" if you stalk the pages? If so, that's fucking awesome. If not, then why the hell am I stalking everything with my Social Club account I don't even...
Not cheats per SE but I guess you will get those discounts in game.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
u0WsUH7.png

Dispatching now! OMG! OMG!

Amazon.com uses UPS, who won't send for delivery on Saturday. Also, dispatching now is different than has shipped status. Besides this, for MOST street dated deliveries, UPS will have instruction not to send "out for delivery from the local distribution center until the release day.

This actually is not always the case. For example, the PS Vita arrived a day early for a lot of people. In Canada, the Vita got out even earlier than in the U.S. soooo... Anything is possible.

When did you order? Mine still says not yet dispatched :(
Just contacted Amazon and they told my order would ship on Monday.

Considering I'm ordering from outside the UK, I hope to be able to play the game by the end of the week. Ugh I am definitely not looking forward to the days in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom