• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAVITY |OT| - From Director Alfonso Cuarón

3N16MA

Banned
7r4lhTc.gif

0qLEA4S.png

Yh6hoDS.png

yPDdt8Q.png

Not quite a week out yet, but good job with the OP.

Got my tickets booked for the 3rd.

Have been dark on this film since the first trailer.

I also still don't know why everybody is getting a boner about wasting their money on seeing the IMAX version of this, considering it wasn't shot for IMAX and won't take up more than 2/3rds of the screen.

3N16MA

Banned
Not quite a week out yet, but good job with the OP.

Got my tickets booked for the 3rd.

Have been dark on this film since the first trailer.

I also still don't know why everybody is getting a boner about wasting their money on seeing the IMAX version of this, considering it wasn't shot for IMAX and won't take up more than 2/3rds of the screen.

I figured it was 8 days out for your part of the world so it was close enough.

blamite

The first trailer completely sold m on the movie, and it's the only thing I want to see in advance of the movie itself.

It looks insanely stressful to watch and I'm gonna love it.

Meier

Sooooo disappointed that the actual IMAX here in town (Bob Bullock State Museum) isn't going to be showing this. Just devastated.

Looks like the Drafthouse it is.

^^^^^^ Oh. I see. Its black magic!!

Basically, make a large banner version of what you want the OP to look like so you know it'll fit in the OP, then cut up the parts you want to act as links as separate pictures and hotlink them.

Im already lost, but it sounds amazing.

Raptor

I had to ctrl- in order to be at 90% to know what the hell you guys were talking about lol.

Nicely done OP I like it, nice job.

Can't wait to watch this masterpiece!

Chris R

Have to find the biggest screen in my area that will be showing this in 2d. Looks like it will be a great film.

Want to see this at IMAX 3D, but no late-Thurs screenings show up on Fandango in my area. I hope that changes; what's the difference between Real3D and IMAX's 3D? That would be crucial as to organizing my night.

Merino

So increadibly psyched.

I adored Children of Men and the concept of this film sounds both terrifying and amazing.

Solo

Hope its good. Nothing I've seen so far has convinced me.

Yes, I know about the glowing reviews :p

Nice OT

My most anticipated movie of the year right here. Seven years in the making? I hope it's worth it.

I hate this sort of thing. They weren't making this movie for seven years.

Though I suppose it's still not as bad as people saying Avatar was 14 years in the making.

I haven't got this excited for a film since Dark Knight Rises last year. Well, I kinda did for Man Of Steel as well but very excited for this.

Of course will watch it on IMAX.

Blader

Pretty stoked for this, hopefully I'll get into a screening on Monday. If not, I'll just shell out the $80 or whatever-the-fuck for IMAX 3D next weekend.

OP template needs to be standard for these OTs.

Seen it twice so far. I'm there opening day.

PUT THIS INTO YOUR SPACE VEINS

I am literally waiting on baited breath to start hurling my thoughts out on this movie, but am waiting until release. Gawddamn.

Top Bottom