• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 has gone gold

I am going to prioritize GR2, because I really enjoyed GR remastered, but it is going to be a very crowded schedule of PS4 games over the next 4 months.

Danganronpa 3 - Jan. 12
Gravity Rush 2 - Jan. 20
Yakuza 0 - Jan. 24
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 - Jan. 27
Nioh - Feb. 9
Horizon: Zero Dawn - Feb. 28
Nier: Automata - March 7
Danganronpa 1 & 2 reloaded - March 14
Dreamfall Chapters - March 24
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 - March 28
Gravity Rush DLC - March
Persona 5 - April 4
Yooka Laylee - April 11

And I've already got The Last Guardian, FFXV, Tomb Raider, and Uncharted 4 on the backlog... Gah!

Danganronpa V3 isn't coming out in the West until later in 2017 but there's still The Silver Case and The Nonary Games to look forward to.

What's the cheapest place to buy the first remastered one? Looks like PSN but I kinda like going physical on my consoles.

Amazon exclusive in the US.

UrbanRats

Playing through the remaster these days and it's at times very delightful, at times i want to throw the controller at Kat (or at the developers).

The camera is going to be hard to manage in a game about switching gravity, but then why not just give me a manual hard lock-on? And Kat getting stuck in geometries or slipping on non perfectly flat surfaces, makes it all the more annoying, especially when you're trying to be fast, because the game has a timer.

ZarKryn7

Just played a demo build at GameStop.

tumblr_nln4hjNZa11qj3485o1_400.gif

Can't fucking wait!

Raptor

Playing through the remaster these days and it's at times very delightful, at times i want to throw the controller at Kat (or at the developers).

The camera is going to be hard to manage in a game about switching gravity, but then why not just give me a manual hard lock-on? And Kat getting stuck in geometries or slipping on non perfectly flat surfaces, makes it all the more annoying, especially when you're trying to be fast, because the game has a timer.

A timer?

What do you mean a timer?

I doubt they'd do it, but it'd be cool if the US demo was based on the PSX demo. That demo gave you 20m to run around pretty much anywhere. It didn't have the boundary reset that the Japanese demo had.

Iacobellis

It's only more difficult on the Vita. Once you get the hang of the controls and the game's weird quirks, the Platinum isn't all that bad.

E-flux

I really liked the original, played it through without upgrading the gravity meter at all and the fights were super intense and fun since it was all about gravity management and dodging.

The lance girl boss fight was like a dance when i kept dodging while dipping down to the tree line barely missing the surface.

Music was fantastic too, i have great hopes for the second game.

LotusHD

Banned
Agreed, the cat woman costume is amazing though.

This. So far I really like that outfit, the red dress, the ice cream one, and the tanktop, Only thing though is that I hope that for this game, they let you see the outfits during cutscenes. Or more specifically, don't let the cutscenes revert you back to her original costume. It just makes you not even want to bother giving her different outfits. Although, I suppose it isn't as bad now that you can equip it from the menu, instead of having to go back to your house.

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
This. So far I really like that outfit, the red dress, the ice cream one, and the tanktop, Only thing though is that I hope that for this game, they let you see the outfits during cutscenes. Or more specifically, don't let the cutscenes revert you back to her original costume. It just makes you not even want to bother giving her different outfits. Although, I suppose it isn't as bad now that you can equip it from the menu, instead of having to go back to your house.

Well that was due to the cutscenes being prerendered in the first game. I wouldn't get your hopes up for costumes showing up in cutscenes for this one either though, since the demo for Japan PS+ had prerendered cutscenes too.

Top Bottom