• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRIP: Combat Racing (PS4 Xbox Switch PC) November

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

Wired Productions have posted a new trailer for GRIP: Combat Racing.

The above trailer and press release details some of the multiplayer features of the game, including:

• Split-screen competitive play in both Race and Arena modes
  • 10 Player online multiplayer with full lobby and matchmaking support
  • Full tournament building support allowing racers to combine race modes and arenas from across GRIP’s galaxy to build bespoke playlists and competitions with friends
  • Online leaderboards for Carkour and Race modes
more info on niche gamer

GRIP: Combat Racing has been available for Windows PC via Steam Early Access and will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch and Xbox One on November 6th.

maxresdefault.jpg

Woah! 4p local?

uu9pmDP.gif

Details about performance on the versions? Switch version seems nice but if the PS4 version runs better I might go for that one instead.

Rayderism

Oh yeah, I will definitely be getting this game the moment it's available. Grip and Road Redemption are the kind of games I've been wanting since the PS4 launched. There has been far too few over-the-top arcade racers this gen. I mean, I get it, they don't sell as well as you may think they should, but I am so incredibly sick of boring sim racers and need my psychotic can't-happen-in-real-life racing fix.

Someone desperately needs to make a spiritual successor to Split Second.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Last week getting into a multi player game was a nightmare. I haven't played it since.
Xbox

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I will definitely be getting this game the moment it's available. Grip and Road Redemption are the kind of games I've been wanting since the PS4 launched. There has been far too few over-the-top arcade racers this gen. I mean, I get it, they don't sell as well as you may think they should, but I am so incredibly sick of boring sim racers and need my psychotic can't-happen-in-real-life racing fix.

Someone desperately needs to make a spiritual successor to Split Second.
I love Split Second, still play it today. Grip is very poor, got it on digital because it did not get a physical release on xbox in Europe only PS4. I was going to double dip on PS4 to have a physical version but was really disappointed with the game structure and handling.

Stay away! You will only be disappointed.

Top Bottom