• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: San Andreas confirmed for Xbox 360

Tattooth

The controls are all fucked up. No analog acceleration on cars, RT is push on the bicycles. If you change the control scheme to use A as push, you then can't bunny hop.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Guessing $3.74 is just a special sale?

It's lame that Xbox.com doesn't allow you to buy with Xbox currency. I don't have an X360 and don't want to pay using credit card.

Hip Hop

Well, thanks for making me realize that I can mod my game and go ahead and start playing with a pad.

Don't know why I didn't think to do that before...

P.S. You should try to be more open towards modding your games on PC. It's one of the best parts about owning one!

But I am open minded about mods. I have modded the crap out of GTA IV among other games. Mods are the reasons I built a gaming PC with GTA V in my mind. Just for this particular instance really. Never did I say mods were a bad thing or I dislike them. It's coming soon already it seems, I might as well just wait for it with the graphical "upgrades".

jono51

Banned
Are they going to put this up on Steam (today?)? Seems as though regular SA cannot be purchased but the store page remains. How long ago did that happen?

SmokyDave

Well, thanks for making me realize that I can mod my game and go ahead and start playing with a pad.

Don't know why I didn't think to do that before...

P.S. You should try to be more open towards modding your games on PC. It's one of the best parts about owning one!
San Andreas Advanced Controls wasn't working on Win7 last time I checked. A real pisser because it was a great mod / application.

It might've been updated since, of course.

Nethaniah

Mobile version looks pretty good though.

But it completely botches the controls, i own the windows 8 version and it's rough, i'd rather play the regular pc version.

I also remember the mobile version running like ass compared to the normal pc version.

Nimby

Banned
The controls are all fucked up. No analog acceleration on cars, RT is push on the bicycles. If you change the control scheme to use A as push, you then can't bunny hop.

How hard is it to make sure the controls work the way they're supposed too?

El_Cinefilo

With iOS and Android HD ports of GTA3-SA, why not a Vita collection?

1000 times this. surely it wouldn't be too much of a challenge to port any of these anroid/ios ports to Vita, and it would probably sell well (for a vita game) since it would be the best way to play it.

kitzkozan

Lol, me neither.
I have played 3, vice city, 4, and 5 but not SA

I actually bought SA on the PS2, but never finished it. :p If I remember right, it was released around the same time as WoW so it's unfortunate lol (I was actually playing the WoW beta at that time). After that, I joined in a guild that played hardcore back in vanilla so never finished the game and eventually it got sidetracked since I had built up a backlog of console games because of the mmo addiction. XD

Past

This is a direct port of the mobile version, same UI and everything. Sony should moneyhat Rockstar to have a bundle of GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas for the Vita.

Top Bottom