• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V live action commercial images leak

Toa TAK

Banned
This is gonna be good. I love live action spots for games. Even if they're not like the game, they're usually pretty awesome in their own right (I'm looking at you Believe).

Skunkers

Anyone remember those live action shorts they had on IGN around GTAIVs launch? Those were hilarious, wish I could find em now, but browsing IGNs videos is a nightmare and I don't remember what they were called.

A live-action commercial for a GTA game? This should be good...

Do it now, Rockstar.

ig6JxMP5NBRAS.gif

Ploid 3.0

I thought it was kinda weird that a GTAV logo was in a GTAV commercial, but then thought about GTA3 and how there were gta posters in those games.

Now, what could this ad be about now that it's not GTAV? I'm betting it's one of the PS4 ad :D Thread title change! Let's speculate

DryvBy

A kid is gonna say somewhere, "WOW! LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS!!" and their parents will buy them a Wii U.

MS didn't take up marketing duties of GTA5? When MS does that it usually means that Sony can't mention or show any references to that game in their ads for several months after the release.

SCE is pretty much looking at what made them successful during the PS2 era and trying to do that again. R* and SE stuff.

Top Bottom