• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: Vice City still has the best song selections!

BokehKing

Banned
Music has been horrible the last 2 games
You know you got a problem when the only good song is "party all the time" by Eddie Murphy

Probably the main reason I enjoyed Vice City so much, it's the only GTA game I've completed. Every time I got into a car there was something good playing - unless it was on V-Rock ;)
Music has been horrible the last 2 games
You know you got a problem when the only good song is "party all the time" by Eddie Murphy
Every time I got into a car in GTA IV I turned the radio to the Electro station in hopes of hearing Let Your Body Learn.

Wasp

I remember when my mum used to watch me play Vice City. She would complain every time I got out of a car because the music stopped.

Miguel81

There was so much quirkiness to the mid-80s that it's just fun to embrace yourself in. Music and Movies from that era have a lot of charm, and it's not surprising that this game has such a great soundtrack.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
The soundtrack is fucking incredible. I don't think it'll ever be topped IMO. So many great songs.

Top Bottom