• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA4 Trailer 2 6/28/07 (p6)

looks good and fun...graphically its upper tier now, though not among the most impressive...or maybe it is, if only because its coming rockstar

Collage of facial expressions. I made it in the fervor minutes after watching the trailer when it released, but my webspace host oddly died that day and then I forgot about it until I saw this topic again just now.

gta4-facialexpressions.jpg

Deepblue

Banned
Hmm. Watched it on my 360 and noticed it chugged quite a bit. A little bit of a disappointment. Still a well-composed trailer.

ant1532

Banned
His face reminds me of the Warhawk dudes a bit. I always knew this is when I would be hyped for a GTA. Last gen GTA's just weren't there for me. But now that they have the graphics to really show the idea of the game, this is it. I'm sold.

hobbitx

Karma Kramer said:
Did anyone notice the awesome first person perspective in the car? Pretty immersive.

As long as the frame-rate is solid... this game could end up being my GOTY.
I hope that wasn't just a cutscene. I've been praying for a real driver's seat first person view forever. No more hood ornament view in GTA would be a dream come true.

i like the song. should i check out their album or what?

i couldn't help but notice how much better the remix is, so im skeptical i might like their stuff.

I have found out my single bad issue I have with this game (so far)..... the SKY. It resembles San Andreas too much. Nearly in every video or screen it is yellow. I hate this. New York shouldn't look like Los Angeles and I don't want to be reminded of that terribly mediocre game anymore.

RumFore

Banned
Powerslave said:
I have found out my single bad issue I have with this game (so far)..... the SKY. It resembles San Andreas too much. Nearly in every video or screen it is yellow. I hate this. New York shouldn't look like Los Angeles and I don't want to be reminded of that terribly mediocre game anymore.

Of all the things...:lol To tell the truth I didn't even notice the sky. People are over analyzing as if they HAVE to find something wrong.

dejay

Banned
In a city with lots of pollution, around sunrise or sunset, you're going to get a yellow or orange sky. Most of the yellow tinted skies in that trailer featured a sun low on the horizon - you could tell by the actual sun or the length of the shadows. The shots where the sun was a bit higher seemed to have a sky that was more blue.

dejay said:
In a city with lots of pollution, around sunrise or sunset, you're going to get a yellow or orange sky. Most of the yellow tinted skies in that trailer featured a sun low on the horizon - you could tell by the actual sun or the length of the shadows. The shots where the sun was a bit higher seemed to have a sky that was more blue.

yes

439162962_ac4bf66a4c.jpg

and i'm tempted to ask what makes LCS 'a terribly mediocre game', but remembering what was posted in the other GTA4 thread about it, i think i'll pass.

RumpledForeskin said:
Of all the things...:lol To tell the truth I didn't even notice the sky. People are over analyzing as if they HAVE to find something wrong.

I am really not over analyzing. As I stated before, this is the only game Im ever looking forward to. I realized the endlessly sunny yellow sky just a few days ago and I got bad memories back from San Andreas. I hope it's just only in the evening cause I imagine New York a darker city than LA. GTA 3's sky was good.

starchild excalibur said:
and i'm tempted to ask what makes LCS 'a terribly mediocre game', but remembering what was posted in the other GTA4 thread about it, i think i'll pass.

SA, not LCS.

Top Bottom