• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

Xater

Nirolak said:
Interesting.

So I guess this leaves Syphon Filter or something not widely speculated.

Or would Infamous 2 count as suprising? maybe not by GAF standards but you know...

Firewire

Banned
Baki said:
I'd prefer a Syphon Filter announcement over Killzone 3 announcement. Only because we know KZ3 is coming and a good idea of what its going to be like.

Well Syphon Filter 5 is coming as well. Sony Bend has been working on it, the mocap was done back in Feb '09 it should be ready for release by the end of the year. And I expect it to be huge.

It fits all the teasing criteria. Not talked about by Sony, first appearance this gen, Sony first party.

BeeDog

Fuck you all for hating MS2, if I could I'd force you all to perform a rimjob on me after my hourly bathroom break. :p

If it's Syphon Filter, and it looks good, I'll forgive Sony for cancelling The Getaway and that othe cool looking game where the tanker blew up in the trailer.

Cruzader

Banned
geoffmk said:
Not Starhawk or MS3! Tune in and see.
Yes, thank god. Non of those titles are that epic, tbh. Maybe Starhawk, but like I said, gameplay needs an overhaul.

Anyhow if its indeed Syphon Filter, Im gonna preorder today from Amazon if its available. I have been a fan since PS1 days. OMG cant wait. This is GOW3 type hype for me since its gonna looks so fucking amazing with Sony's support....AHHHHHHH!!

iceatcs

Hmm,

Either Infamous 2 or Syphon Filter PS3

But geoff won't cross off list if we're almost there, so it must be no-one got it right and something very surprise unexpected.

KingDizzi

Banned
I'm willing to bet nothing that it is Motorstorm 3, tone down the difficulty or simply add difficulty levels and I will be a very happy person. The second game become almost cruel later on in the game which was not fun at all.

Motorstorm 3 is my bet.

Edit - I'M WRONG! :O

WOW this is very interesting.

Starhawk, Killzone 3, Syphon Filter, LBP 2, R3, Twisted Metal, Ape Escape, GT5: Prologue Spec IV. One of those is my bet.

DMeisterJ

Banned
DMPrince said:
well is it still 1st party dev developing the game? Sucker Punch isn't 1st party.
But you know how people can confuse first party with those types of games. People still refer to Insomniac as first party since they're games are exclusively Sony published.

So it could be inFamous 2 too, or some other not well known game.

J-Rzez

E3 will be pretty crazy this year. Considering all the games we named getting crossed off the list are bound to be shown this year, so, E3 will be it.

What's our list down to now then?

inFamous 2 (though not first party)
Syphon Filter
SOCOM?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
KingDizzi said:
I'm willing to bet nothing that it is Motorstorm 3, tone down the difficulty or simply add difficulty levels and I will be a very happy person. The second game become almost cruel later on in the game which was not fun at all.

Motorstorm 3 is my bet.
Geoff already said it wasn't MS3.

DMeisterJ

Banned
J-Rzez said:
E3 will be pretty crazy this year. Considering all the games we named getting crossed off the list are bound to be shown this year, so, E3 will be it.

What's our list down to now then?

inFamous 2 (though not first party)
Syphon Filter
SOCOM?

SOCOM by who? Zipper is still messing around with MAG, and /6 just got done Fireteam Bravo 3.

Denzar

iceatcs said:
Hmm,

Either Infamous 2 or Syphon Filter PS3

But geoff won't cross off list if we're almost there, so it must be no-one got it right and something very surprise unexpected.
Can't believe no-one got it right yet. GAF has mentioned practically every Sony owned Ip ever. :D

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
so it's not MotorStorm or StarHawk ...I hope it's Syphon Filter

or better.. Fumito Ueda x Naughty dog project , The Shadow of the Last Dog.

the little puppy dies

KZObsessed

Don't you guys think inFAMOUS 2 would be a bit soon after the first? Tho I guess it could just be a teaser. No need to have any gameplay footage ready to show. hmmmm.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
DMeisterJ said:
Not Starhawk. But the fact that Keighley mentions it by name must mean it's real, no?

Well, we already know it's what Lightbox is working on, pretty much.

Damn though. Was so sure too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
gcubed said:
i would happily buy syphon filter today
I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Syphon Filter today!

It better not be infamous. Game is less than a year old. Give us something NEWWWWWWW

GeoramA

Hydrargyrus said:
Please, all except Starhawk or Socom... please, no online games!
Agreed. I want more single-player goodness like Heavy Rain, God of War III, inFamous...

Please be Syphon Filter!

iceatcs

Deepack said:
Can't believe no-one got it right yet. GAF has mentioned practically every Sony owned Ip ever. :D
True, maybe there is only one or few got it right? I can't be bother to count like vote for number of people called it.

We will more likely heard what is this game in 50 mins.

BeeDog

FFObsessed said:
Don't you guys think inFAMOUS 2 would be a bit soon after the first? Tho I guess it could just be a teaser. No need to have any gameplay footage ready to show. hmmmm.

Wouldn't be sooner than the announcement of Arkham Asylum 2 fairly close to the AA1 release date, now would it? Or am I remembering wrong?

Top Bottom